Spoilers > Prog

Prog 2264 - Rush Hour!

<< < (3/5) > >>

Blue Cactus:
That should say ‘glowing purple armour’ above, rather than ‘armpit’... I had no trouble with the armpits in any of this week’s thrills.

Blue Cactus:

--- Quote from: Blue Cactus on 17 January, 2022, 11:13:51 AM ---That should say ‘glowing purple armour’ above, rather than ‘armpit’... I had no trouble with the armpits in any of this week’s thrills.

--- End quote ---

Well, maybe the Tankinars’.

Barrington Boots:
A quick note on The Out - that was a horrible, brilliant turn for the series but we're a billionty years in the future and people are still listening to fucking Abba? Seriously?

The rest of this Prog is excellent.

IndigoPrime:

--- Quote from: Barrington Boots on 18 January, 2022, 10:13:20 AM ---people are still listening to fucking Abba? Seriously?
--- End quote ---
Given how gaga people were for Abba when I was at uni in the mid-1990s and given how gaga people still are for Abba today, I imagine that’s the least unlikely aspect of that entire strip.

Barrington Boots:

--- Quote from: IndigoPrime on 18 January, 2022, 01:21:53 PM ---Given how gaga people were for Abba when I was at uni in the mid-1990s and given how gaga people still are for Abba today, I imagine that’s the least unlikely aspect of that entire strip.

--- End quote ---

That's incredibly depressing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version