Spoilers > Prog

Prog 2272 - Future Tense!

(1/3) > >>

Colin YNWA:
Another Prog another storming comics. From the riotous cover to memories of the 10th anniversary.

Dredd is superb as we get a tension and gritty tale related and more subtle hints that we aren't quite getting it all. Was Dredd a different man during the war. It changed things and twisted him to awful decisions we know that. But is that what we are seeing here?

Proteus Vex more interesting twists in narration here too as flight and fight are witnessed in space. Superb.

The Order end on a cliffhanger of epic proportions as Anna is cast adrift and Franklin seemingly reeled in. We have the promise of a return, for which I can't wait.

Kingmaker ... or Duke raiser, whichever prefer. And there's a alien falling to 'earth'. Nice stuff.

Brink weaves two tales together as this gets more and more like The Wire. And we all know what a great thing that is right! Fantastic comics.

So another five-for and with The Order being replaced by Fiends next issue there is no reason to think that will change. Brilliant stiff AND second Saturday Prog on the bounce. Things are on good form!

broodblik:
Cover by INJ Culbard:

broodblik:
Cover and Logo:

broodblik:
Another great prog this week. Another fiver as we will not dip in quality with the return of Fiends

Dredd – The one thing that I am unsure about in the story is how “true” is our narrator, can we trust him or is he bending the truth? This episode is action packed episode as we are heading for the Citadel. We will have to wait until next time to find out what is the Citadel.

Porteus Vex – A surprise is waiting in this episode as we are focusing on the escape and Vex comes to the rescue. Great story just love it.

The Order – An intriguing episode as the Shadows are revealing more about their purpose and who they are. The final episode ends in a highlight, and we will have to wait and see what happens next. Bring it on

Kingmaker – I wondered what would happen when our villain was taken off the board as negotiations ends in something I did not except. The last page has an interesting end to the episode. Good storytelling by the team

Brink – Brink continues from the last episode as we have a lot of talking going on, but this is all part of the slow-burn. The story always keeps you at the edge of your seat as we wait for the “reveal” to be sprung. Abnett knows how to pull us in great stuff and the story is enhanced by Culbard’s art.

Hawkmumbler:
I rarely commit to the prog threads anymore because, well, everyone else puts it so much more succinctly than I do. But by goddamn has this latest run of THE ORDER been the mutts nuts.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version