Main Menu

Reintegration procedure

Started by Mikey, 12 January, 2009, 12:47:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richmond Clements

Hi Mikey- long time no see!

Come to our convention!

Matt Timson

Sorry Mikey- all the cool kids left while you were gone.

;)

Johnnyeyebrows (formerly).
Pffft...

Proudhuff

I've just met a girl called Maria!
DDT did a job on me

LARF

Dandontdare

Hi - I'm a relative newbie, but this is a cool place to be! An oasis of sanity and gentlemanly behavior compared to virtually every other comic related forum I've found.

Quote from: "peterwolf"I told da gangz ta stop da violenz an drivebyez.
Peterwolf will happily supply semi-racist caricatures for any topic that mentions people of colour. Full minstrel make-up available on request. Oh and don't mention the conspiracy to him...sssshhh - you know the one!

gnilleps

Quote from: "Proudhuff"I've just met a girl called Maria!

That's not Dredd's wife you've got there, is it?

Judge Snoop

Quote from: "Godpleton"Also we now have a number of Puerto-Rican street gangs round here and you're gonna have to join up with one of them if you want to survive.

Puerto Rican street gangs? Where? I'll put a cap in their asses or, failing that, write a letter to the Daily Mail complaining about lackadaisical border  controls on beautiful British forums. For shizzle etc.

Proudhuff

Quote from: "gnilleps"

No his cleaner, which in its self was alarming racist :shock:
DDT did a job on me

Mikey

Ta for the hellos all - sounds like everything is as I left it.

Speaking of gang allegiance; I'm with the Smokin' Tubes...don't mess with us, because some of us are old enough to smoke!

//http://harfordmedlegal.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/gangs1_1.jpg

M.
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

Something Fishy

Welcome back Mikey.  I've recently returned from a long hibernation too.  Tis good to be back.

DavidXBrunt

Quote from: "Proudhuff"
Quote from: "gnilleps"

No his cleaner, which in its self was alarming racist :shock:

But just how funny was Gordons Whatever happened to? Brilliant stuff.

DavidXBrunt

There's nothing racist about having an Italian cleaner, by the way.

Dandontdare

Quote from: "DavidXBrunt"There's nothing racist about having an Italian cleaner, by the way.
only when her entire dialogue consists of variations of "I cooka you da nice pasta Judge Dredd"

Peter Wolf

Quote from: "dandontdare"
Quote from: "DavidXBrunt"There's nothing racist about having an Italian cleaner, by the way.
only when her entire dialogue consists of variations of "I cooka you da nice pasta Judge Dredd"

Are the Harlem Heroes racist stereotypes ?

Is Bill Savage a white racist stereotype ?

Is Walter the robot who is stupid ,servile ,with a speech impediment somehow suggesting that anyone with a speech impediment is the same as that ?

Who cares ?.There are more important matters to think about.
Sometimes political correctness is just stupid because it doesnt know when to stop.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Bouwel

Sometimes an Italian cleaner is just an Italian cleaner. With a stereotypical accent.

-Bouwel-
-A person's mind can be changed by reading information on the internet. The nature of this change will be from having no opinion to having a wrong opinion-