Main Menu

Stupid things people have actually said to you.

Started by DavidXBrunt, 18 October, 2004, 07:07:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter Wolf

Years ago i ate a whole dried Chilli and it was A G O N Y for about half an hour.I had to keep drinking water and just take the pain .

Never again.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Roger Godpleton

"Why is vanilla in the middle of neopolitan?"
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

TordelBack

Other mucus membranes respond similarly, my wife informs me.

Kerrin

Quote from: Roger Godpleton on 23 November, 2009, 06:31:59 PM
"Why is vanilla in the middle of neopolitan?"

There's gotta be something between the pink and the brown.

Is that the time? Must dash.

Mike Gloady

New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

HdE

Quote from: Jim_Campbell on 23 November, 2009, 05:27:10 PM

Did something similar -- just rubbed the corner of my eye after chopping chillies. The worst thing is that there's a slight pause before the pain starts ... almost exactly enough time for you to think "Now that was a REALLY fucking stupid thing to do." And then, as you say, the screaming ...

Being a proponent of the home-made curry, I've done this a couple of times. I couldn't have put this better myself!

Makes me laugh when you go out for a night out, and the macho lads are stood outside the kebab shops daring each other to eat the chillies.

They're pickled, fer gawd's sake! No bite to them at all!!!
Check out my DA page! Point! Laugh!
http://hde2009.deviantart.com/

SmallBlueThing

Haha! I remember demonstrating how to make a decent chilli, while at work, to my then-new shift partner, the marvellous Becky Smith, from Hastings (I use her name and location so when some day she inevitably googles herself, she's brought here, which will alarm her greatly). I was using chilli POWDER and accidentally rubbed my eye afterwards. About an hour later, I stopped crying and screaming.

A story which would be so much more palatable, if the very next time chilli came up on the menu, I hadn't said to her "do you remember the last time we did this and I rubbed it in my eye?"- then promptly went and did exactly the same thing again.

Mind you, she did once spectacularly try to make mashed potatoes without draining them first- then wondered why she'd made only very watery potato slop.

SBT

Peter Wolf

THE hottest Chilli sauce i have ever had on a Kebab was form Erols Kebab House in Hastings.

The amount of times i used to walk home from the town centre in Hastings after going out for a drink with that chilli sauce burning my mouth out.Their chilli sauce was just ground up chillies and water.

I had a vindaloo a while back from the Curry house along the road that was so hot i just couldnt eat it and gave up halfway through.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

vzzbux

An old wives tale is that a sneeze is one tenth of an Orgasm, Where is that fucking pepper.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

I, Cosh

My dad once wiped his arse without washing his hands after chopping chillies. His finger went right through the paper and he left several feet off the throne in surprise.

We never really die.

Roger Godpleton

Why were you watching your dad on the toilet?

I, Cosh

We never really die.

SmallBlueThing

Quote from: The Cosh on 23 November, 2009, 09:55:29 PM
Quote from: Roger Godpleton on 23 November, 2009, 09:42:47 PM
Why were you watching your dad on the toilet?
There was nothing on telly in 1986.

That's true Roger- back then we were all round Cosh's place, watching his dad on the bog. Then we'd burn our progs to keep warm. Well, the others did, I just burned my Whizzer & Chips and Buster & Monster Funs, crafitly keeping the progs to one side. That's how I've got a complete set, even now.

Amusingly, I did once lend a copy of prog one to a friend of mine- who then never gave it back. Years later he confessed his dad had used it to "line to toilet wallpaper".

SBT

Trout

Cosh, I'll see your dad's arsehole and raise you my flatmate's cock.

Er. Never mind.

Roger Godpleton