Main Menu

Stupid things people have actually said to you.

Started by DavidXBrunt, 18 October, 2004, 07:07:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

M.I.K.

You shouldn't be looking at another man's Venus anyway, via a mirror or otherwise.

Proudhuff

Quote from: M.I.K. on 23 April, 2010, 01:48:43 AM
You shouldn't be looking at another man's Venus anyway, via a mirror or otherwise.

ah, the toilets in Heaven, the night club not the place...

Someone once asked me: Do you want another drink? WTF!
DDT did a job on me

HdE

Quote from: M.I.K. on 23 April, 2010, 01:48:43 AM

How did i KNOW that would draw a remark or two? ;)
Check out my DA page! Point! Laugh!
http://hde2009.deviantart.com/

Peter Wolf

On the subject of discrimination:

"Why hasnt there ever been a mentally handicapped [US] President?"

Someone clearly hasnt been paying attention or has been living on a different planet to mine.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Mike Gloady

Poor GWB, look at his little face.  It's almost like he understands.....
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

Dandontdare

Any sentence that begins "I'm not being funny, but..."

Actually it's almost always true, as what comes out of their mouth next may be jaw-droppingly awful, but it's rarely funny.

Peter Wolf

"Because if we make a mess of the economy now,we are in deep trouble"

:lol: :lol:

Labour election campaign soundbite.

Emperor

Yesterday around 8.30pm (still light might I add) I was wandering home from Saino's and got accosted by some drunken girls hanging around outside their house (I must just have that shout-at-me-in-public face) and it went a little something like this:

"Hey mate. Hey mate" (usually takes a couple of goes to get my attention as I long ago tuned out people shouting at me in the street)

"The way you walk, you should be in the army" (people seem intrigued by the way I walk which has been described as "looking like I'm on my way to murder someone")

"Are you in the army?" (no I'm not)

"Do you want to see my pussy?" (now there is a loaded question*)

"Its black and..." (as I marched off round the corner)

* What do you say to that?

• In more romantic situations you might reply "why yes I'd be minded to accept our kind offer"
  • If I was drunk or just curious as to how far she'd go, I might say "Not 'alf"
  • If I'd felt like causing trouble I could have said "Given your fondness for getting it out I must be the last man in town to have seen it"

Unfortunately, as they had a couple of lads with them I suspect any reply could have put me on a path to a kicking. So probably best I said nothing. Still I do wonder what would have happened, at the very least it'd have made the local newspaper ;)
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Cyberleader2000

Ok my mum just woke up she was asleep in the chair and went into the kitchen to get her cigarettes and started to laugh when I asked her why she was laughing she told me she just tried to light it with a knife that was on the side. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

Peter Wolf

Quote from: Emperor on 18 May, 2010, 11:03:17 PM

"Do you want to see my pussy?" (now there is a loaded question*)

"Its black and..." (as I marched off round the corner)

* What do you say to that?

Unfortunately, as they had a couple of lads with them I suspect any reply could have put me on a path to a kicking. So probably best I said nothing. Still I do wonder what would have happened, at the very least it'd have made the local newspaper ;)

"I can already see you are a C***" would have sufficed.

HdE

I just popped over here from Deviant Art, where the most stupid thing I've heard in ages is being said by a number of people: 'Oooh! We love this new site layout! Isn't it marvellous!'

NO IT ISN'T.

DA has devolved in my opinion over the last few months from good to tolerable, to spyware-infested garbage and now utterly unbearable. I can't check my inbox without IE crashing, without fail.
Check out my DA page! Point! Laugh!
http://hde2009.deviantart.com/

Mike Gloady

After years of persisting with IE out of shear laziness (and somehow wanting to NOT be the sanctimonious twerps you see all over the net extolling the virtues of a browser or a piece of software based purely on "it's not Microsoft") I finally snapped the other week and tried Chrome.  Barely a crash on sites that would regularly cause IE to faint and collapse like a girl in a corset.

And Peter, while I would have almost certainly THOUGHT what you said in Emperor's situation, I'd not have said it.  My sense of self-preservation is way too developed.
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

CrazyFoxMachine

Quote from: HdE on 19 May, 2010, 03:03:24 AM
NO IT ISN'T.

meh - it works alright for me. Although this morning I just got sent another fluckring LLAMA BADGE. I wouldn't mind if they expressed anything about my artwork. They've visited my page alright - just to click the 'give a llama' button. JUST TO RECEIVE A FLUCKRING LLAMA FROM ME.

The worst thing is a lot of them are good artists, who obviously are really involved in the DA community thing and want to climb llamaranks for whatever the FLUCK that means.

It's like you've set up an exhibition and some bugger wanders in off the street and demands a BJ and doesn't look at any of the pictures on the walls when you naively accept. I proudly haven't given a llama for a month. Fluck the fluckring fluckerers - !

Peter Wolf

Quote from: Mike Gloady on 19 May, 2010, 08:34:42 AM
After years of persisting with IE out of shear laziness (and somehow wanting to NOT be the sanctimonious twerps you see all over the net extolling the virtues of a browser or a piece of software based purely on "it's not Microsoft") I finally snapped the other week and tried Chrome.  Barely a crash on sites that would regularly cause IE to faint and collapse like a girl in a corset.

And Peter, while I would have almost certainly THOUGHT what you said in Emperor's situation, I'd not have said it.  My sense of self-preservation is way too developed.

Microsoft IE.

:lol: :lol:

How i hate Microsoft and Bill Gates.Absolute complete Cack.

As for the Emporer situation i would more than likely have ignored as well as ignore being shouted at in the street.I did respond to it once though years and years ago as i was feeling irritable.I wont go into that though other than to say that the culprit [one of a group of 6] who was shouting abuse ended up virtually in tears.

johnnystress

I'm still new to DA- i joined last year but only recently got around to uplaoding anything

So..what  the fuck is this Llama stuff about then?

Anyway, stupid stuff people said...

As the quality of (my) life here in the Emerald Isle deteriorates I mentioned to my band that I may have to emigrate at the end of the year

One of the guys says "we'll schedule a farewell gig..it can be your swan lake" and did a little pas de deux