Main Menu

Stupid things people have actually said to you.

Started by DavidXBrunt, 18 October, 2004, 07:07:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

House of Usher

"Do you really think earthquakes and volcanoes can be explained by geology? Do you think it can all be explained by convergent ley lines, then? Don't you think God has the power to cause earthquakes and they're a sign of his wrath?"
STRIKE !!!

Cyberleader2000

o I felt like punching my mate yesterday we were watching the news report about japan and I said its amazing what natere can do and what was is respons at seeing a town geting washed away this was his respons and I kid you not " how many playstachion 3 and nintendow wii's do you think were washed away" and im like you do relises hunderreds of people lost there lives he just could not seem to see the biger picher
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

JOE SOAP

Quote from: House of Usher on 11 March, 2011, 10:47:12 PM
"Do you really think earthquakes and volcanoes can be explained by geology? Do you think it can all be explained by convergent ley lines, then? Don't you think God has the power to cause earthquakes and they're a sign of his wrath?"

Ush, always with the god-shit. Repent you hirsuit blasphemer. Whatever about sun-flares having an apparent effect on the earth's magnetosphere, the god stuff boggles the thought-box.

House of Usher

"I've never cooked sprouts before. I don't even know how you cook them. I suppose you must have to just boil them for hours."
STRIKE !!!

Christov

"The earthquake in Japan is karma for Pearl Harbour"

staticgirl

"The earthquake was caused by the moon coming too close to the earth"

"We shouldn't send any help to the Japanese because of Pearl Harbour/what they did to the British POWs in WW2" (delete as applicable)

Mikey

>:(

All these fuckin twats talking shite about the earthquake! This, this is why it's important to pore over the apparent discrepancies in Flesh  :)

M.

To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

TordelBack

Quote from: staticgirl on 13 March, 2011, 05:50:31 PM
"We shouldn't send any help to the Japanese because of Pearl Harbour/what they did to the British POWs in WW2" (delete as applicable)

I move to infect the entire white population of the Americas with smallpox.

House of Usher

STRIKE !!!

Brigantian

Quote from: Cyberleader2000 on 12 March, 2011, 11:41:30 AM
o I felt like punching my mate yesterday we were watching the news report about japan and I said its amazing what natere can do and what was is respons at seeing a town geting washed away this was his respons and I kid you not " how many playstachion 3 and nintendow wii's do you think were washed away" and im like you do relises hunderreds of people lost there lives he just could not seem to see the biger picher
Your mate is very funny and I would suggest under-appreciated. Could just be my sick sense of humour, but he made me laugh.

vzzbux

Quote from: TordelBack on 13 March, 2011, 07:04:18 PM
Quote from: staticgirl on 13 March, 2011, 05:50:31 PM

I move to infect the entire white population of the Americas with smallpox.

Looking at those quotes from the other thread it is the entire board not just the white population.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Jared Katooie

Quote from: House of Usher on 11 March, 2011, 10:47:12 PM

Reminds me of this.

TordelBack

Quote from: vzzbux on 13 March, 2011, 08:11:19 PM
Looking at those quotes from the other thread it is the entire board not just the white population.

Didn't mean to imply I thought any sort of retaliation against white America was in order, simply pointing out the futility of asserting, never mind punishing, historical guilt - in the long run no group of people are innocent.  We're all of us only here because we're the descendants of victors in life's petty resource squabbles.

House of Usher

STRIKE !!!

House of Usher

Quote from: TordelBack on 13 March, 2011, 09:20:46 PM
We're all of us only here because we're the descendants of victors in life's petty resource squabbles.

By 'victors' do you mean 'monkeys'?
STRIKE !!!