Main Menu

Stupid things people have actually said to you.

Started by DavidXBrunt, 18 October, 2004, 07:07:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roger Godpleton

He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Davek

Something I said to a shop assistant when giving my girlfriends number to arrange delivery for something:

'I'll give you my girlfriend's number, she's available anytime'

:-[

Dandontdare

not actually said to or by me, but porky bell-end lookalike Greg Wallace said "true dat" without a hint of irony when talking to ferret-faced food-botherer John Torrode on Masterchef this week.

Twat.

ICONIC_TM

porky bell-end Twat ferret-faced food-botherer!

Nice Word Use  :lol:

Spaceghost

Quote from: Mardroid on 18 January, 2012, 01:56:32 AM
When I was waiting at the bus stop last week after work in the cold, a car of young guys shot past, and one shouted

"BUS BANKER!*"

Kinda stupid, annoying and (I'll admit) amusing. I suspect he'd been watching The Inbetweeners.

*The word wasn't actually 'banker' but there are some swear words I won't repeat.

It's ok to say it now, it's been on Countdown - http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/01/19/countdown-wanker-blooper-video_n_1215326.html?ref=uk
Raised in the wild by sarcastic wolves.

Previously known as L*e B*tes. Sshhh, going undercover...

Gonk

...."You can't cheat the system...." some nameless jobsworth at the Inland Revenue told me after investigating my income tax contributions.

Well I wish someone would tell Fred "the shred" Godwin that. That guy is a total banker. Or do I mean wonker?  No, I got it now : a total  ####  is what I meant to say.
coming at a cinema near you soon

ICONIC_TM

I heard this one a few years back,

Seeing as your so full of shite, You should get a job on a help desk.  :lol:

Definitely Not Mister Pops

You could start a new thread exclusively about Stupid Things Sports Pundits Have Actually Said on TV.

Mick McCarthy produced a peach during a recent cup tie. 0-0 at half time, Mick McCarthy is aske; if you were the manager, what would you be telling your team in the dressing room?

Mick McCarthy replies (in his authoritive Yorkshireman accent):

'Just keep playing Football'

This man has been allowed to manage both multimillionaire and international clubs.
You may quote me on that.

Dandontdare

Quote from: pops1983 on 16 March, 2012, 11:06:06 PM
Mick McCarthy replies (in his authoritive Yorkshireman accent):

Is this person real?

Gonk

coming at a cinema near you soon

staticgirl

This afternoon whilst watching the rugby:

Pundit A: What does Scotland have to do to win this game?

Thinks I: Score more points?

Trout

Quote from: staticgirl on 17 March, 2012, 06:44:57 PM
This afternoon whilst watching the rugby:

Pundit A: What does Scotland have to do to win this game?

Thinks I: Score more points?

Also: not be shit.

Tiplodocus

I'm dressed as George Harrison in Segeant Pepper outfit (though it did also look uncannilly like Colonel Gaddafi) and someone asks: "here did you get your Doctor Pepper outfit?"

On my own stupidity:
I only just realised that the great jazz trumpeter and the all round radio broadcasting wit Humphrey Littleton were actually the same bloke. Doh.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Judo

I was talking about that one thing a good looking perspective partner says that makes them instantly not the elusive 'One'.

Me - when asked a guy what his favourite film ever was he said Saw V. Like SRSLY its not even the best *saw* never mind the best film. Also when asked what he does when not exercising he said 'whatver'. Whatever isn't a hobby.

A couple friends noted there's as 'belfasts in scotland' and 'protestanism came before catholosism'. Dont dick stupid or whatever corresponding phrase you wish to use x
Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.