Main Menu

Wii U

Started by Cyberleader2000, 27 September, 2014, 05:41:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyberleader2000

so I relises I'm not the only one on here who owenes a Wii U so just woundering what peoples thort on it and are there any good games you like on it that you would recomend.
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

JamesC

The WiiU is a great console. Personal fave games are Super Mario Bros U, Mario Kart 8 and Rayman. There are loads of games coming out that I'm looking forward to as well.
Recommended downloads from Virtual Console would be Super Punch Out and Kirby's Dream Course (an odd but extremely fun crazy golf type game).

dweezil2

Sonic All-Stars Racing, Injustice:Gods Among Us, Deus Ex: Human Revolution-Director's Cut, Mass Effect 3:Special Edition, Need For Speed Most Wanted U, Rayman Legends, Resident Evil Revelations, Batman Arkham City, Armoured Edition, Super Mario 3D World.
Savalas Seed Bandcamp: https://savalasseed1.bandcamp.com/releases

"He's The Law 45th anniversary music video"
https://youtu.be/qllbagBOIAo

Cyberleader2000

Quote from: JamesC on 27 September, 2014, 06:20:22 PM
The WiiU is a great console. Personal fave games are Super Mario Bros U, Mario Kart 8 and Rayman. There are loads of games coming out that I'm looking forward to as well.
Recommended downloads from Virtual Console would be Super Punch Out and Kirby's Dream Course (an odd but extremely fun crazy golf type game).

so how is Mario Kart 8 I've been been thinking about getting that one

o side not if any one is interested my Nintendo ID is the same one I uses on here and the PS3
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

JamesC

For me, Mario Kart 8 is the best one since the original. It's really well balanced, full of character and somehow just feels 'right'.

The Enigmatic Dr X

Lock up your spoons!

JamesC

Downloaded NES Remix which is a cracking little mini game thing. Really fun but it's so hard to play Super Mario Bros with anything other than an original NES control pad (my muscle memory doesn't work).

Also just played 5 minutes of Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge. First impressions - bonkers, arcadey awesomeness!
I love games like this but they never score very well on reviews for reasons like story, voice acting, graphics and longevity. None of which matter a jot in an arcadey ninja game in which the first thing you have to do is jump from the top of Big Ben and chop up a terrorist as a landing move.

Link Prime

Quote from: JamesC on 01 October, 2014, 08:43:32 PM
Downloaded NES Remix which is a cracking little mini game thing.

I'm keeping an eye out for an eShop sale for this, and it's (supposedly superior) sequel.

Tiplodocus

Still enjoying Mario Kart 8 on the Wii U.

Seems a lot harder to work your way back to the front from the back of the pack.  And I miss being able to have SIX red shells stacked up.

I normally don't go on about graphics but the amount of gorgeous background detail on display in this game is phenonmenal (check out a slow mo highlight reel).

Great game.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Hawkmumbler

I'm in bound to get one come next payday. For Super Smash Bros, you understand.

shaolin_monkey

Cyberleader2000

Quote from: shaolin_monkey on 03 October, 2014, 02:35:06 PM
There's a lengthy discussion about the Wii U here:

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php?topic=39317.75

woops sorry for starting a new one then

any one been playing Hyrule Warriors yet I've almost finished the story mode have to say for a hack and slash style game the story is griping and getting to play as other iconick zelda chateres is way fun. [spoiler]also that seen where Cia beats Ganondorf is posibily my favorite moment in the whole game mainley as its so cool that for once Ganondorf's puppet does not have blind obdients towards him and is a match for him.[/spoiler]
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime