Main Menu

This weeks prog and meg

Started by ukdane, 23 October, 2004, 12:53:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ukdane

Did anybody else not get theirs?
I've mailed both Denise and Colin at FP and not heared anything from them either- WTF is going on???

ps if anybody has a copy, and no longer wants them.... could you put them aside for me, incase I mine NEVER turn up.

Cheers

Daney (feeling the effects of the thrillsuckers!)
Cheers

-Daney

The Amstor Computer

UKD -

I got both my Meg & prog, but my Meg was crumpled, damp & scuffed so I'm waiting for a replacement. My local newsagent still has the Meg & I'd be happy to pick up a copy of that for you (unless you want my looks-like-it-was-kicked-around-the-pavement copy ;-) )

Bico

Do any boarders want to part with last month's meg(224)?
The chuffing thing never turned up in my neck of the woods, although 225 did, which I've had to avoid even LOOKING at because the cover spoilers the outcome of a story from 224.  I'll happily swap for any of the cra... erm, the high quality wares listed below...
Seaguy 1-3
League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (bk2) 1-6
Smax 1-5
Top 10 1-12
The Courtyard (Alan Moore) 1+2
A Small Killing
Snakes and Ladders
Daredevil 51-65
Toxic! presents: The Bogie Man - The Manhatten project
Dark Knight Returns 2 1-3
The Shield: Spotlight
Spawn: Angela (Neil Gaiman)
Spawn: Bloodfeud (Alan Moore)
(I'm not a Spawn fan, honest!  I bought them because of the writers!)
Some issues of X-Statix from the end of its run.
Julie Schwartz tribute comics from DC (Flash, Atom, Green Lantern, Superman, Justice League, Mystery in Space)

I've tried to shift these over on the 'Bad Rat' thread, but there aren't any takers.  I figure it's worth another shot trying to shift comics I don't need for comics I want to read.