General Chat > Music

Misheard lyrics

<< < (2/24) > >>

I, Cosh:
Bill Oddie, Bill Oddie, Put your hands all over my body.

When I was just a slip of a girl, one of our weekend haunts was a dreadful, smalltown Scottish rock club which could be relied upon to play exactly the same songs every week. Even with the repetition, this wasn't so much misheard as simply incomprehensible: Hey little thing, let me light your catapult 'cos mama I'm sure the handle, it spins around!

NB May not actually have been this version.

Proudhuff:
I saw the pheasant, you saw the whole of Dunoon

JayzusB.Christ:

--- Quote from: SmallBlueThing on 04 July, 2014, 01:24:38 PM ---Famously I used to be convinced "Three lions on a shirt..."

--- End quote ---

And I have to admit, I thought until now it said 'three lions on the shore'.  Dear me

I remember someone writing into a radio show that they used to mishear 'It's so funny' as a reference to a lady's mammaries and genital area.

I, Cosh:

--- Quote from: Proudhuff on 04 July, 2014, 03:42:12 PM ---I saw the pheasant, you saw the whole of Dunoon
--- End quote ---
... you got your hole in Dunoon..

Proudhuff:
its that from now on.

if your bored and listening to the radio, cheer yourself up by singing along but insert the word pants instead of heart or lurve, if you're really wanting to push the boat out substitute the tear/tears with pish

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version