Main Menu

Couple of unusual JD things

Started by Bloved, 25 January, 2015, 08:39:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloved

Hey there,

Having a bit of a clear out and I'm looking to get rid of a couple of things.  I'm planning on offering these on ebay, but figured I'd see if there was any interest here first.

Firstly, I'll list the unusual things:
1) The complete Eagle 1985 6 issue run of 2000 AD Monthly.  This item comes from Brian Bolland's personal collection, and comes with a certificate to that effect.
2) Judge Dredd the complete Brian Bolland, signed by Brian Bolland.
3) Walking Dead's Negan black and white, Skybound exclusive action figure.  Got it through the Humble Bundle.

More mundanely, I have:
1) Judge Dredd Case File 1 through 4
2) 2000AD issues 500 - 700
3) Metal Gear Solid HD Collection Limited Edition Xbox 360, in unsealed but mint condition.

Any interest, just let me know.

Thanks,
Chris

Bloved

To try to put some prices on these items:

1) The complete Eagle 1985 6 issue run of 2000 AD Monthly.  This item comes from Brian Bolland's personal collection, and comes with a certificate to that effect. - £20 for all six
[/size]2) Judge Dredd the complete Brian Bolland, signed by Brian Bolland.  - £50 (it's £40 brand new)
[/size]3) Walking Dead's Negan black and white, Skybound exclusive action figure.  Got it through the Humble Bundle. - £30
4) Judge Dredd Case File 1 through 4 - £5 each

[/size]5) 2000AD issues 500 - 700 - 50p each
[/size]6) Metal Gear Solid HD Collection Limited Edition Xbox 360, in unsealed but mint condition. - £40

Also, I'm in South London and you're perfectly welcome to come see any of these items before purchasing.  I could also travel within London to meet if required.