Main Menu

who loves mandroid ?

Started by the3rdman, 26 September, 2005, 10:48:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the3rdman

well i do !!

its got to be the best dredd story in tooth for the past 12 mths. The art is excellent, the mood is as dark and sinister as you get and don't you just get the feeling each week that something terrible is gonna happen? Wasn't expecting it to be as bad as that for Tommy tho, man thats bad.....

but boy does it give reason for Slaughterhouse to go crazy ape bonkers with extending sledgehammer like fists !! Hooray !

Queen Firey-Bou

yeah me. great moody art. emotive story.

Trout

He's the Punisher, but I don't mind!

It's grippng stuff.

Must read this week's...

Artificial Idiot

I think the realy question here is who doesn't love Mandroid!?

Woolly

Bit predictable so far, but who cares when the quality is this high?

I think its fair to say that Mandroid has been formed from pure thrill-power! (The strip, that is, not... oh never mind!)

Banners

A vigilante - who'dda thunk it with the name 'Slaughterhouse'...(!) But, now he's "The Executioner", though surely not as attractive as the lovely Blanche Tatum...?

M@

Proudhuff

Love it only quibble, Dredd's chin looks like concrete...

old stoney face indeed

Huff the chinwagger
DDT did a job on me

paulvonscott

I'm enjoying it immensly.  I feel we've had a follow period on Dredd this year pots Total War until it kicked back into gear with the Dudley story and now Mandroid.

I also really enjoyed previous bigger storylines such as Sin City and Total War.  Not saying they should be like that all the time, but at least one a year is a good amount.

The art is quite minimal but Walker carries it off convincingly in this top notch thriller.