Main Menu

Keep yer wig on...

Started by pauljholden, 23 May, 2009, 12:22:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pauljholden

Cometh the hour, cometh the wig!

To tie in to the three part "It Came From Bea Arthur Block" I'm running a silly little competition, at the eclectic micks website (http://tinyurl.com/pymy52) you can see some art and download a hi-res picture of a wig. Take it, use it in a comedy manner and post the results here - the one that makes me laugh the most wins a sketch, of your choice (or maybe mine). Competition closes in THREE weeks from today (bit of a long deadline, for a very slight competition, but I figure I may as well string it out for as long as the actual strip runs...)

(I'd attach the wig here, but blogger doesn't really like cross posting...)

Have fun!
-pj

pauljholden

bumping this up - cus I posted it so early in the morning I suspect it's fallen away for many people without seeing it...

-pj

Pete Wells

Ha ha, sounds great! At last I shall have chest hair!!!

Kerrin

Wonderful. A cut out and keep merkin.

Now all I need is a nekkid picture of Mrs.Gunderson and we're away.

Buttonman

Here's a great wig related sketch to get things sizzling along...

//http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFE9yn0M1XA

pauljholden

Blimey, that most recent spammer is really going out of his way to make win the wig competition - well, it won't work - wig spam is disqualified!

-pj

Minkyboy

Quote from: "pauljholden"bumping this up - cus I posted it so early in the morning I suspect it's fallen away for many people without seeing it...

-pj

All right, all right, keep your hair on.
Fiddling while Rome burns

"is being made a brain in a jar a lot more comen than I think it is." - Cyberleader2000

Minkyboy

Quote from: "Minkyboy"
Quote from: "pauljholden"bumping this up - cus I posted it so early in the morning I suspect it's fallen away for many people without seeing it...

-pj

All right, all right, keep your hair on.

Ah sorry, I failed to notice the thread title and therefore neutered my own joke.
I shall try toupee more attention in the future.
Fiddling while Rome burns

"is being made a brain in a jar a lot more comen than I think it is." - Cyberleader2000

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

pauljholden

HAHAHA.

I WOULD declare this winner... but there's weeks to go!

-pj

Pete Wells

BUMP!

Come on guys, one more week. Let's get some entries in!

James Stacey

I always thought this chap could do with a better barnet
[attachment=0:gpjtm7h2]Chewbacca_1.jpg[/attachment:gpjtm7h2]

Jim_Campbell

Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

mygrimmbrother

All sublime, but Shatner's still nudging ahead!