Main Menu

YOU be the judge!

Started by Molch-R, 02 March, 2011, 01:36:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve Green

Pure cheese.

Can't really see there's much of a market for these, as opposed to Superman, Batman etc.

Steve Green

Quote from: SmallBlueThing on 02 March, 2011, 09:11:38 PM
That marvellous blue suited fatty Dredd is the best thing I've seen all day. I had to run home from work to take a look, so was my excitement, and it was worth it. I'm assuming it's for the Justice Department 'It's A Knockout' Squad.

SBT

Stuart Hall of Justice?

SmallBlueThing

SuperSurfer

I like the swan/duck thing on the belt buckle of the sleeping bag (not final) version.

Get it sorted, Cesar!

The Enigmatic Dr X

No man should wear the Anderson one. Ever. Just looking at it is giving me Linford Christie jimp nightmares.
Lock up your spoons!

Wake

The helmet in the photo is, in case anyone didn't already realise, from Termight Replicas (as modelled here by Leigh Gallagher).

Molch-R

Quote from: John Caliber on 02 March, 2011, 08:45:45 PM
Jesus Christ, that fat-suited Dredd had me cracking my knuckles in disbelief  :lol:. Is it another license, or (hopefully) a one-off?

Neither, as mentioned in this thread already - it was a prototype version that was not approved and has been supplanted by the version in the pic at the top of this thread.

TordelBack

Are we making your new job difficult, Molch-R?   :lol:

SmallBlueThing

I want to get the 'puffer' version now, then when they're really, really busy and up against it on the final day of the minty location shoot, with their attentions focused on the action, wander past in the background and do a little happy dance. :-D
SBT

James Stacey

I like the little circle made by Leighs nose pressed against the perspex  :lol:

Dandontdare

Quote from: Wake on 03 March, 2011, 09:42:56 AM
The helmet in the photo is, in case anyone didn't already realise, from Termight Replicas (as modelled here by Leigh Gallagher).

Ah - I thought it looked too good! I was thinking I'd buy that outfit for the helmet alone (if it was included) as I can't afford a Termight one, but that explains it.

I'm sure it's possible to make a convincing but cheap plastic helmet though.

we66y

If Leigh's nose touches the visor there's no point me buying a helmet, My nose wouldn't even fit inside it! Lol

JUDGE BURNS

The bearded guy in the Dredd costume looks likes a dwarf.  There was a dwarf Dredd in the Judge Cal story if I remember rightly.

My 2 sons would love the costume though.

Large48

Hey SBT - the Judge Minty thing is all tied up by the unions etc, even trying to sneak in at the back is out of order!

Minty - he the law!

:-X
[size=40]Train Hard - Run Fast - Hit to Kill[/size]

Judge Palmer

Helmet and Lawgiver look pretty good but the costume (if you can call it that) is ok if you want something on the cheap but seriously it's appalling.
0 out of 10  :'( I'll be embarrassed to wear that  :-[
Creep broke the rules, he's doing time!