Main Menu

2000 AD panel for Bristol Comics Expo announced

Started by Molch-R, 17 March, 2011, 04:46:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Molch-R

The zarjaz initial line-up for the 2000 AD panel at the Bristol Expo has been announced: http://www.fantasyevents.org/bristolcomicexpo/whatson.html

"It's the Galaxy's Greatest Comic and 2000 AD returns to the Bristol Expo with a top-class cadre of comic gods for what promises to be an unmissable panel. As the Dredd movie starring Karl Urban edges ever closer to the silver screen, some of the industry's top talent - SEAN PHILLIPS (Devlin Waugh, Criminal), JOHN HIGGINS (Judge Dredd, Razorjack), PATRICK GODDARD (Savage), GORDON RENNIE (Judge Dredd, Caballistics) and ROB WILLIAMS (Cla$$war, Low Life) - will be talking about 2000 AD's past, present and future with GREAT GIVEAWAYS and news of FUTURE THRILLS! More top-name panel members to be announced!"

The panel will be at 12noon on the Saturday.

CrazyFoxMachine

That's very solid. Will I get any time away from flogging Dr WTF to visit?

strontium71

Thanks for that. I've finally just bought my ticket so I shall be now going to Bristol for the first time in ages...
...because I hate you.

W. R. Logan

Shouldn't it be Gordon Rennie (Judged Dredd, Caballistics & Witchworld)

Bolt-01

Crazyfox- I'm sure we'll be able to sort something out so that we can see the panel. The 2000 AD panel is about the only one I ever try to see at Brizzle.

Mike Carroll

Yay! Flights and hotel booked for Bristol, so Leonia and I will be there!

-- Mike

stacey

Quote from: Mike Carroll on 18 March, 2011, 06:14:40 PM
Yay! Flights and hotel booked for Bristol, so Leonia and I will be there!

-- Mike

Bloody hurrah!!!!