Main Menu

Forthcoming Thrills - 2021

Started by Dash Decent, 14 August, 2020, 12:56:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

Oh man that Misty cover is devine.

Dash Decent

Judging Dredd : Examining the World of Judge Dredd - paperback, 228 pages, 5th July 2021, Sequart Research & Literacy Organisation

In 1977, future lawman Judge Dredd roared onto the pages of 2000AD and quickly became a fan favorite. Under the pens of John Wagner, Pat Mills, and many others, Dredd's world has thrilled fans and satirized society for over four decades.

Judging Dredd: Examining the World of Judge Dredd travels the mean streets of Mega-City One and the wastes of the Cursed Earth. This collection of essays examines the series and its world, from its greatest sagas, its predictions on national security, Dredd's weirdest crossovers, and even his movie adaptations. With a foreword by Matt Smith and an interview with Rob Williams, this book is a must for every Judge Dredd fan!

From Sequart Organization.
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

broodblik

The exclusive webstore cover for Megatropolis:

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Colin YNWA

Okay those covers for Megatropolis are fantastic.

broodblik

broodblik

Hellman of the Hammer Webstore exclusive Hardback Edition:

Barrington Boots

You're a dark horse, Boots.

robprosser

I think I may just open a direct debit for these hardback editions...

broodblik

This is what we call legal "theft" :)

Link Prime

Quote from: Dash Decent on 20 July, 2021, 01:33:55 PM
Misty Presents: The Jaume Rumeu Collection - Paperback, 128 pages, 11th November 2021

"...and, of course - giant spiders..."

The Jaume Rumeu Collection is packed with four terrifying tales from the pages of Misty, which showcase the stunning art of Jaume Rumeu Perera, also known as Homero! Black widows, femme fatales, mad scientists and giant spiders abound in this nightmarish volume of classic Misty tales. This collection celebrates one of the most iconic villains in British girls' comics: the lethal Mrs. Webb, a raging femme fatale with killer style and a bone to pick with the British Establishment. Determined to take over the country with her army of giant arachnids, only two schoolgirls stand between her and global domination! Full of stunning artwork, terrifying twists, beautiful - but deadly - women, and, of course - giant spiders, this is an essential comic for any horror connoisseur.

Of all the recent announcements this one caught my eye...enjoyed the last few collections, and its all new material for me.

broodblik

Super awesome "Exclusive Hardcover for Dreadnoughts":

Richard

I love that cover, it's quite striking!

I, Cosh

That's an incredible cover. It deserves better content.
We never really die.

Colin YNWA

Quote from: I, Cosh on 11 August, 2021, 09:23:12 PM
That's an incredible cover. It deserves better content.

Oh you controversial tinker!

It is indeed a stunning cover. I really enjoyed the story, though maybe not as much as others. i do want to re-read it though and look forward to the series coming back.