Main Menu

Sideshow Vote: Great news for all our readers

Started by broodblik, 23 February, 2022, 03:07:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Mind of Wolfie Smith

look and learn with world of knowledge

the trigan empire continued. as for the learning and the knowledge, they passed me by. they could not compete.

rogue69

broodblik

Quote from: The Mind of Wolfie Smith on 24 February, 2022, 01:37:27 PM
look and learn with world of knowledge

the trigan empire continued. as for the learning and the knowledge, they passed me by. they could not compete.

If any else want to vote for this merger I have added it as well as an option :)
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

MumboJimbo

Dash Decent

Quote from: MumboJimbo on 24 February, 2022, 01:56:46 PM
Whoopie & Wow

Was that the merger where they gave free cover gifts of faces printed on cardboard, but with a little chain where the nose should be so you could 'finish' the drawing by shaping all sorts of ridiculous schnozzes?  Or was that the merger with School Fun?

I think what you're really thinking of is the merger of Whoopee with 2000AD, where Sam Slade's pilot, Captain Kidd, is hit by a time reef and reverts to a baby - Sweeny Toddler.  And the Dead Man turns out to be Hit Kid.  And the Slimms get belliwheels, and Meltdown Man turns out to be related to Fusspot....

2000AD and Starlord.
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Colin YNWA

broodblik

I will call this one on Wednesday but it looks like we have a clear leader
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

broodblik

This was a one horse show

Voting closed the winner:

2000AD and Starlord