Main Menu

Sovtastic Awesomeness

Started by Art, 16 February, 2011, 12:27:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TordelBack

Gah, why can't the unfinished decaying buildings round my way have that much style?

WoD

The Central Research and Design Institute for Robotics and Technical Cybernetics - looks like it is about to get up and walk away...

JayzusB.Christ

Why do so many sites seem to think I'm looking for Russian women with big tits? Oh wait, hang on...
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

James Stacey

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 16 February, 2011, 03:26:10 PM
Why do so many sites seem to think I'm looking for Russian women with big tits? Oh wait, hang on...

Why wouldn't you be ?

Mikey

Silly Jayzus! It's Russian industrial destitution we're talking about here.

M.
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

JayzusB.Christ

:D

Anyone fancy an elephant-shaped whorehouse? An actual brothel: It used to be the first thing you saw on entry to Manhattan, according to QI.

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Zarjazzer

Those East Meggers is craazyyy. :o
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

JOE SOAP

Quote from: TordelBack on 16 February, 2011, 01:57:55 PM
Gah, why can't the unfinished decaying buildings round my way have that much style?

What about the Square?

SuperSurfer

Quote from: Banners on 16 February, 2011, 09:22:27 AM
This place is pretty cool too...

And just look at the cockpit of that Soviet version of the Space Shuttle. Talk about form follows function. Imagine looking through those windows surrounded by all that painted metal and rivets and seeing planet Earth.

Amazing.

TordelBack

Quote from: JOE SOAP on 16 February, 2011, 10:27:28 PM
Quote from: TordelBack on 16 February, 2011, 01:57:55 PM

What about the Square?

So called because the Increased Leisure Citizens locals couldn't spell 'Pyramid'.  Mmmm, beating heart of the community.

JOE SOAP

I believe it was the same crew who built the Logan's Run set were hired for this^.

Art

JOE SOAP

I've just seen on Russia Today (English speaking news channel) that Moscow is building 5000 bomb shelters before 2012!