Main Menu

2012 Advent Calendar COMMENTS thread.

Started by Pete Wells, 01 December, 2012, 12:03:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon

:)

Thanks.

There was a "happy ending" counterpart to go with this but, you know...

CrazyFoxMachine

Jon get thee to a thargery!

This is brilliant you two :D

Alski

Lovely art from both Jon and Simon, plus Whitbloke's warped mind is a delight for Scrots.
"Cool Stuff You Will Like"

Music, Comics, Books, Video Games, TV and Film reviews/articles.

http://cool-stuff-you-will-like.blogspot.co.uk/

von Boom

Brilliant stuff Jon and Dr. X!

Things are starting to hot up for Dredd merrily megabus. I look forward to the rest of the story.

Pete Wells

Quote from: The monarch on 19 December, 2012, 08:13:01 AM
you may you have wondered what happened to my entry...sadly I kinda suffered several computer deaths and couldn't get it done...

sorry

Not a problem matey! Let's hope it's up and running again for the free for all on Christmas Eve!

David Broughton

Thanks for the positive comments over the last few days regarding Dredd MGM.
Derek and Jon, thanks for posting such a great comic strip. I really enjoyed reading it.

shaolin_monkey

GLB - great idea! It reminds me of when I used to do Www.bookcrossing.com - chuck a book into the wild with a code number attached and watch it travel the world. One of mine got as far as Canada!  I use the library now though.

The Monarch

working on it right now...its not looking likely and trying to get something else done instead

von Boom

Oooh. How will Dredd solve this little problem? I love the daily cliffhangers megabus. Keep 'em coming.

I admire your generosity Gavin. I wonder if anyone here has received your gift and now resides on these boards?

WhitBloke

Blackmocco - Most Pure, indeed.  :)  What a thing to wake up to!  Brrrr....

Gavin Leahy Block Christmas Cheer Subcommittee - Nothing short of perfect for Christmas.  The ultimate Secret Santa.  Hope those pesky Pete Wells Blockers don't nick it!

Megabus - Thrill capacitors exceeding design specifications!  I'm running out of spare fuses as you continue to ramp things up for the climax.  Mercilessly fabulous!

Monarch - Looking forward to what you're now brewing up for the 24th.  Must've been frustrating.  :( 

Continued pleasure, too, from revisiting all the contributions.  If Christmas can't be delayed so we can have more now...  :'(  ...at least there's next year to look forward to!   :D  (Oh, and Christmas itself, I guess.  Details, details...)
So this is der place then, Johnny?

Trout

von Boom

I knew the world wouldn't end today, this calendar is too much fun.

simontm

Absolutely loving you guys' work. Fantastic.

And an apology, just found the baggsie thread  :-[

Sorry for jumping in.

Great work anyway

WhitBloke

Bryan Coyle / Lee Robson - ...oh, that's good.  That's damn good!  Zarjaz, in fact.

(Link reposted here in case my tat obscured it for anyone.  In such a case, my apologies, Bolt-01.)

http://www.babblecomic.com/2012/12/zarjaz-presents-judge-dredd-the-right-to-arm-bears/
So this is der place then, Johnny?