Main Menu

2000AD Advent Calendar 2013 COMMENTS thread.

Started by Pete Wells, 30 November, 2013, 11:19:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trout

So much lovely stuff. That Halo Jones drawing is a highlight for me! Great work, Dunk.

Cpt Rhodes

I've been enjoying checking in on this each day. Great stuff from everyone. Special mention must go to Megabus for all the work he puts in to his on going strip pages each year :) Wonderful.

David Broughton

Nice image Amines. Love your take on Mean Angel.  Thanks for the kind comments today especially Von Boom and Alex.  Looking forward to part 2 of Vampire Vixens.

amines2058

Cheers megabus, von boom and everyone else for your kind comments.  Am just glad I was able to take part, and actually get my picture finished in time. Keep em coming they are all amazing.

Dunk!

Cheers to everyone for their very kind comments about my Halo and my admiration to all those who've made the effort to create another great 2000ad Messageboard Advent calendar.

Huzzah to us all.

Dunk!
"Trust we"

von Boom

Gavin_Leahy_Block

Been offline for a few days, so I am only now catching up on the fantastic work that the forum has been producing.

Alski: Another fantastic song to add to the others you have done.
Steven Denton: Awesome work, really like the style.
Redbaz & Trout: Incredible work that had me laughing out loud.
The Enigmatic Dr. X & Spaceghost: Terrifyingly good stuff.
judda fett: Great work and gave me a good laugh.
eamonn1961: Fantastically festive.
Bhuna & CrazyFoxMachine: Loved those images when I first saw them and love them even more now.
LARF: Amazingly designed.
-MikeD-: Loving both the art and the story.
Steve Green: Stunning.
blackmocco: Horrific, in the best possible way.
Dunk!: Beautiful.
amines2058: Great and awesome colours.
Megabus: Daily prog worthy material. Well done.

CrazyFoxMachine

Another Xmas triumph, David! Your Christmas comics kick such arse. I hope one of these days Bolt sees fit to put together a bumper collection :D

Rog69

The calender is so good this year, I'm like a kid on Christmas morning waiting to check it every day  :).

Fantastic work all round.

Eamonn Clarke

I love this calendar, both for the fantastic submissions from everyone, and for the positive supportive attitude of everyone on this messageboard. Makes me feel all warm and festive. Well done, all!

David Broughton

Love the Santa and Belly wheel Davey and I'm looking forward to receiving the Paragon Annual that I purchased the other day. :)

Thanks for the kind words Owen.  Each page, pencils, Inking, Colouring and Lettering takes approx 15 hours so the fact that forum members take the time to reply about mine and everyones contributions means a lot.

Rough designs, page layouts and finished page pencils for Word on the sked can be found on my blog
http://dbroughton.blogspot.co.uk/

Alski

just caught up on a few days worth... all excellent, as always, but special mention to the very creative Halo Jones and a sharp looking Mean machine.
"Cool Stuff You Will Like"

Music, Comics, Books, Video Games, TV and Film reviews/articles.

http://cool-stuff-you-will-like.blogspot.co.uk/

von Boom

What a great day for the calendar! Lots of lovely offerings from many talented folk on this board. Cheers to all!

:D

Stu101

Well the big day is almost upon us, so I just wanted to thank all the contributors to the advent calendar.
The standard, ability, love and attention of the forum members is mind blowing. Megabus really stands out as someone who put a lot of time into it.
I'd like to add a little something next year, and will try to enter more of the art comps too (though with the standard as it was not much chance of winning).

Anyway Happy Christmas to you all.

X

-MikeD-

Firstly, Thanks to everyone who wrote something nice about my Christmas Angel Gang strip - it was fun to draw and I'm glad you liked it!

Secondly, can I just congratulate everyone involved in the Advent Calendar thread for an entertaining month. Excellent strip work from Megabus, and I particularly enjoyed the contributions from Shaolin Monkey, Mike Carroll, Blackmocco and Davey Candlish but, really, every single post has been a treat! Thank you everyone!