Main Menu

Come On People

Started by JudgeAndersonsLover, 11 June, 2002, 11:57:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JudgeAndersonsLover

There must be someone who knows where i can find some  nude/scantily clad pics of anderson.  Call yourselves fans? not one of u has come up with a link yet.

A

christophe

Dear JudgeAndersonLover

Why do you want this?

If you want a picture of Anderson without her uniform, how will you know it is Anderson? Why don't you find a picture of any nude blonde woman and use your imagination :-)?

I understand there is a great amount of pictures of nude blonde women on the internet if that is what you desire...
C.

paulvonscott

I know a man who can sell you a copy of razzle, a pritt stick, a pair of scissors and a handful of photocopied pictures of Anderson's head for ?20.

2000AD Online

scantily clad is Anderson`s middle name but she doesn`t do the nude thing

Oddboy

I read Judgement on Gotham (thanks again Wake) last night... when Anderson answers the phone she's wearing nought but very skimpy turquoise knickers & a vaguely modest shadow... a lot of flesh but obviously Biz can't paint nipples...
Better set your phaser to stun.

Mangamax

Remember that Brett Ewins Anderson tale where she goes to Deadworld? He drew one panel with her top nearly completley open but a massive "shadow" had been used to fill it in. Some things we just weren't meant to see.
The perspective on that chairs all wrong

ukdane

Well, she doesn't leave much to the imagination in Zarjaz #2
Cheers

-Daney

christophe

Dear ukdane,

that is only the perpe's dirty imagination. I think Anderson does not necessarily look like that. Normally, she would have better taste in lingerie:-)

Hey,  do you think more people will buy Zarjaz 2 after reading of this thread?

C

Oddboy

Almost certainly.
Where can I get a copy?

Doesn't Anderson use paper knickers?  That was what the Meg editor (was it Bishop at the time?)said when someone asked in Dreddlines while she was hitchhiking around the galaxy.
Better set your phaser to stun.

christophe

Dear Oddboy,

You must contact Andrew  Lewis, his contact details are at the bottom of the page for Zarjaz 2 (see link).

amicalement,
C.

Link: http://www.2000adonline.com/index.php3?zone=input&page=fanzines" target="_blank">Zarjaz 2

http://www.2000adonline.com/covers/fan/mediumres/zarjaz2.jpg">

Mk13

>Biz can't paint nipples...

Innumerable Heavy Metal strips would be prepared to argue with you on that one...

The proper sentence should be 'Biz can't draw women with normal sized baps...'

Generally Contrary

You get to see her arse in Shamballa back in the early 700's.  I was just ready it, my mind does not remember things like that, really... it doesn't.  Oh OK, prog 709, final page.

Andy B.

Wake

I have a few spare copies of Anderson: Shamballa if anyone's interested....?10 post free.

Wake 'do you wanna buy a prog?' Carter

rius

As the thread says, how old is Anderson? I think I remember reading somewhere that Dredd is about 70 by now, so I guess Anderson ain't no spring chicken neither, but probably entering the fullness of womanhood...

Jayzus B. Christ

She was 29 in that story where she finds out that she killed her father - about 12 years ago, I think? Still, aging is slower in the future, I suppose.