Main Menu

Thank You... Ron!

Started by The Legendary Shark, 28 August, 2011, 07:00:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darren Stephens

Quote from: SKD on 01 March, 2012, 09:39:10 PM
Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 01 March, 2012, 12:01:16 AM
I'm feeling a bit guilty about the delay, so I thought I'd give you a little present based on the simply stunning cover image created by Colin MacNeil as a thank you for putting up with all these delays.

First off - Don't feel guilty. If not for you (your enthusiasm and drive) this project would not exist. If not for you and your commitment, I, and many others who have contributed to this special project, would not now be grinning like Cheshire cats at Colins wonderful cover art. I've always thought that when it's done, it's done. And not a moment before.... So no rush. I'm proud to have been part of this tribute and if we should we ever meet, I owe you a beer (or two)

Secondly - Colins cover.... Wow! Thanks Mr Shark.

Stew. :D

Sorry to re-quote this, but it also somes up my feelings to a tea. Hurrah, Mr Shark!  :D
https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

The Legendary Shark

The files are at the printers, yaay!

I'll have to wait, because the printer has about 3 billion other jobs on at the moment, gaah!

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

strontium71

Hurrah! Almost at the finishing post now Mark! I'm looking forward to seeing the copy  :)
...because I hate you.

dracula1

Thanks for the update Mr. Shark
... it must be a good feeling having this nearly complete.  :-)

Definitely Not Mister Pops

You may quote me on that.

Bhuna

Really looking forward to seeing what everyone as done for Mr. Smith!
twitter.com/Bhuna1967
twitter.com/pigdogpress

JayzusB.Christ

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

The Legendary Shark

Still waiting on the printer.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

dracula1

I know what you mean Monsieur Shark, . . . my printer is terrible. I've got pictures queuing on mine that have been stuck for hours and nothings appeared yet!  ::)

Bhuna

Sharky, is there any news on when the contributors will receive their PDF copies??
Cheers
Bhuna
twitter.com/Bhuna1967
twitter.com/pigdogpress

The Legendary Shark

Quote from: Bhuna on 18 March, 2012, 09:35:08 PM
Sharky, is there any news on when the contributors will receive their PDF copies??
Cheers
Bhuna

The local printer's still busy with this other job for the Jehovah's Witnesses but assures me that the comic will be printed by Wednesday at the latest (it's a good job I'm already bald and grey otherwise all this waiting would have made me bald and grey). As soon as it's done I'll post it off to the person who has kindly offered to deliver it by hand and then... well, then I guess we'll see!

I know that the delays on this project have been terrible and I can only apologise for that. If I could just beg your indulgence for a little longer I'm sure you'll find it worth it in the end.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

strontium71

...because I hate you.

Pete Wells

Booooooo! Burn the Sharkie! What's HE everyone for anyone?

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]