Main Menu

2000AD Forum Sketch Competition #3: ENTRIES THREAD

Started by Jim_Campbell, 02 April, 2021, 11:17:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

Oh that is fantastic - poor ol' Ed best thing in the series and cruelly killed off off camera at the start of the second book!

Tomwe

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: Tomwe on 08 April, 2021, 07:29:28 PM
Oh lush! Love these late entries!

All the entries so far have indeed been fantastic.

Remember that, in a flagrant abuse of the rules to enable me to (hopefully) get another entry in, you now have until first thing Monday morning before the thread lock hits and the competition closes.
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Dark Jimbo

Quote from: pictsy on 08 April, 2021, 05:46:57 PM
Comrade Ed from Red Razors.
Dark Jimbo was hoping for some obscure sidekicks, so I hope this qualifies. 

Yup, that'll definitely do it!
@jamesfeistdraws

pictsy

Okay.  Last one.  I think four entries is enough.  Another obscure one, maybe.  Tool from Sancho Panzer.

I surprised myself with this one.

There may be a problem with my other entries.  The image hosting site I've been using seems to be kinda screwed at the moment.  I'm not sure whether it's my end or not (probably not as I've tried with multiple devices and browsers).  I think I may need to post them again so Jim has a link for the voting thread.  Is it okay to do this?

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: pictsy on 09 April, 2021, 04:29:33 PM
I think I may need to post them again so Jim has a link for the voting thread.  Is it okay to do this?

FWIW, I can't see the first one, but the rest are all showing fine at the moment. If you want to repost just to be on the safe side, however, please feel free!
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

pictsy

Quote from: Jim_Campbell on 09 April, 2021, 04:35:43 PM
FWIW, I can't see the first one, but the rest are all showing fine at the moment. If you want to repost just to be on the safe side, however, please feel free!

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

pictsy

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 09 April, 2021, 05:50:14 PM
I can't see any of those, just blank frames :(

Thanks for the heads up.  Google Photos apparently isn't an alternative for image hosting.  I guess it makes sense.  Anyway, it looks like my usual image hosting site is working again.

Massive apologies for the disruption.

I'll try this again:
Quote from: pictsy on 09 April, 2021, 04:29:33 PM
Okay.  Last one.  I think four entries is enough.  Another obscure one, maybe.  Tool from Sancho Panzer.

I surprised myself with this one.

Trooper McFad

Pictsy are you gunning for 1st, 2nd & 3rd place?

Citizens are Perps who haven't been caught ... yet!

Pete Wells

Another from me while watching the telly, a little bit of a cheat...

Trooper McFad

Quote from: Pete Wells on 09 April, 2021, 09:39:10 PM
Another from me while watching the telly, a little bit of a cheat...

Would you mess with that sidekick ?

Excellent pic
Citizens are Perps who haven't been caught ... yet!

broodblik

So far some excellent entries !!!!! Again choosing the best is not going to be easy
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Bolt-01

bit later than planned, and just glad to be here!

pictsy