Main Menu

Life Spugs because...

Started by Dog Deever, 04 March, 2009, 08:00:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kerrin

I had a similar problem a while back with an infected root filling Bolt and they stuck me on some pretty high dose anti-robotics. No problems, all I noticed was that the pain stopped. Shouldn't affect your weekend man.

Tiplodocus

Mrs Tips is a way for 4 nights.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Spaceghost

Quote from: Tiplodocus on 11 February, 2011, 01:25:55 PM

A chance to catch up on your shunning.
Raised in the wild by sarcastic wolves.

Previously known as L*e B*tes. Sshhh, going undercover...

Noisybast

And that spugs? Think of the opportunities, man! :)
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

exilewood

Indeed - that's two nights of bachanalian debauchery, one whole day of recovery, then another whole day to dispose of the evidence. You can be disgraceful AND leisurely!

vzzbux

You could spend the nights wearing her underwear and not get caught.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

exilewood

Quote from: vzzbux on 11 February, 2011, 07:55:40 PM
You could spend the nights wearing her underwear and not get caught.

V

Well. That's ONE idea, not quite what I had in mind.

locustsofdeath!

My wife was supposed to be home from Afghanistan on the 11th of March - now it's been pushed back to the 23rd. I hate it when the military does this shit. Last time she ended up coming home a month and a half later than she was supposed to.

Bolt-01

Ouch. Hope that is the last delay you get Locust.

House of Usher

I hope she gets an overtime bonus for inconvenience of that magnitude!
STRIKE !!!

johnnystress

Head gasket in the car has gone again- and I only had it skimmed and replaced a few years ago

Minis = money pits

worldshown

Less than a fortnight ago, the CEO of the group of companies I work for received a seven, close to eight, figure bonus.

Recently, the company announced a ten figure profit.

Today, the four permanent members of staff in my department got their appraisals. Despite shitting miracles to handle the transfer of the work from one site to another after the deliberate trashing of data by the old site, the poor standard of training received and frequent dumping on by other departments, the team are highly efficient and turn round work far quicker than the accepted time and frequently receive praise for what they've accomplished.

Their work was deemed "meets expectations". No bonuses, just a pay rise of £100 - £300 p.a., the lad getting £300 being raised to the minimum level for his grade.

Morale has gone through the floor. I never expected anything in my position, but I'm gutted for the rest of the team who have had their hard work thrown back in their faces.

vzzbux

I know how you feel Worldshown.
Our company earned record profits this year and we didn't even get a bonus like we normally get and the end of each year, on top of that some of the lads were owed holiday and should have been reimbursed like they do every year but this time received nothing. The last matter is being seriously looked into as we are sure they are breaking the law, bearing in mind that they wouldn't let the lads take their remaining entitlement in December.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

exilewood

Was supposed to have a gig tomorrow night - but it's now cancelled because someone (read - our band's dopey guitar player) didn't confirm the booking properly.

So, there goes £100.

If you want something doing properly....don't ask a guitar player.

Albion

....there's a lot of spuggery about.

I had a great year last year but the start of this one has spugged big time and is full of drokkin' stomm. I hope it gets better.

I am a very non violent person but even I am on the verge of punching someone at the moment.
Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.