Main Menu

Assassins Creed

Started by Something Fishy, 18 November, 2007, 06:55:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Something Fishy

Anyone got this?

I got it for 360.

Nice game, really different to anything else on the system right now.  Prince of Persia meets Splinter Cell kind of wit stunnin graphics (close to the best i've seen in places).

satchmo

It's on my list, it looks fab! I might have to wait until the new year to get it, there's just too much quality out this year.

I'm getting Orange Box and Super Mario Galaxy for Christmas, I have to re-purchase Halo 3 now my 360 is fixed, I just spent the money on importing Manhunt 2. I want The Simpsons, Phantom Hourglass, and Elite Beat Agents too. I'm kind of relieved GTA 4 was delayed now!

Roger Godpleton

I have it and I have the Altair statue as well. I haven't got too far past the opening sequence, so it's too early to judge. I suspect this will be the Marmite game of 2007.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Something Fishy

Yeah, reckon you are right there Simpleton.

So many great games right now.

Next week Mass Effect.

Roger Godpleton

Surely you mean "Next week Alien lesbian sex"?
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

satchmo

I forgot about Mass Effect thats on the list too!

Hoagy

The Assassin looks top drawer and I am glad there are no Hitman contrasts.

I saw a review of Mass Effect this morning. Although I have an inkling it may be a bit of a Halo clone in places, it looks like, it surpasses the stupid, pseudo religious, first person sh*t by miles and furthers the style of storyline, lightyears. So, I bid you  good luck with both games. They looks stunners.
"bULLshit Mr Hand man!"
"Man, you come right out of a comic book. "
Previously Krombasher.

https://www.deviantart.com/fantasticabstract

Something Fishy

Mass Effect differs greatly from Halo in that it is an RPG, and dialogue, character development, story, branching storylines are all very different from Halo.  It is Sci-fi and more shooter like than KOTOR was but still very different really.

Radbacker

this ones next on my list, might take COD4 back for exchange as it olny lasted the weekend.9single player is brilliant but very short and a tad easy, not online so no multi player for me.), trying to find a copy of Metroid Corruption too.

CU Radbacker