Main Menu

Portrait of a Mutant vs Max Bubba - Bolt-01 Cup - Qualifying - Epic Game 12

Started by Colin YNWA, 25 August, 2021, 06:28:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

Last week of the Groups in Qualifying - next week with a fair wind we'll be into the play-off for the final places in the tourney proper

Portrait of a Mutant vs Max Bubba (Ragnarok) - Bolt-01 Cup - Qualifying - Epic Game 12

Last two ties in the Epic Region today and all these stories really do define what being an Epic in the world of Johnny Alpha is all about in their own unique ways. Mind only one will qualify and one will make the Play-offs so thinking caps on...

All you need to worry about which is your favourite between:

Portrait of a Mutant - more info

Vs

Max Bubba (Ragnarok Job) - more info

Just reply in this thread naming your favourite of these two stories at the beginning of your post (or use Bold tags so I can spot it easy) and say what you like about these wonderful stories after that.

Match ends early on the morning of Saturday 28th August and the winner (I'll count up who gets the most votes basically) gets 3 points towards qualifying... huh...

... there's a spreadsheet to make following easier... if you fancy. If not, don't worry just VOTE!!!!

What on Earth is all this?

Why on Tharg's Earth head are we doing this?

Any questions, just ask as ever - and have FUN!

Oh and my 'More info' links... well I don't say how much more and they get pretty wonky at times!

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Trooper McFad

Citizens are Perps who haven't been caught ... yet!

AlexF

Barrington Boots

I dissed it previously so now I'm showing it some love: Ragnarok please.
You're a dark horse, Boots.

GoGilesGo

Southstreeter

Bubba for that final shocking frame. No internet back then to spoiler the outcome!

Funt Solo

++ A-Z ++  coma ++

I, Cosh

We never really die.

Colin YNWA

This one will decide this group and its going the way I expected it to... I think... I'll not actually count up until the morning so you have today to vote and shale things up.

For me this is so easy. One of my all time favourite thrills verse something that I'm not very keen on and on that clean cut basis this one goes to:

Portrait of a Mutant

Colin YNWA

VOTING CLOSED

This vote decide this group at the top with two stories of origins of the series two main stars. But of course while Wulf might be one of the biggest co-stars the comic has there is no denying this is Johnny's tale and on that basis it can be little surprise this vote went to his tale

Portrait of a Mutant

Final Table Group 2 - Epic Region

Points    Vote Difference
Portrait of a Mutant        9                  27
Max Bubba                        6                  -1
Final Solution                    3                  -8
The Bitch                           0                 -18

Rogue Judge

Love both of these ones but I would have voted Portrait of a Mutant too.