Main Menu

Tax Dodge vs Traitor to his kind - Bolt-01 Cup - Play-offs - Relaunch 1

Started by Colin YNWA, 02 September, 2021, 06:27:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

Again this one is easy - it's a straight winner goes through, loser... gets another convoluted opportunity...

The Tax Dodge vs Traitor to his kind - Bolt-01 Cup - Play-offs - Relaunch 1

There's just too much going on here - where what the heck is this one????

All you need to worry about which is your favourite between:

The Tax Dodge - more info

Vs

Traitor to his Kind - more info

Just reply in this thread naming your favourite of these two stories at the beginning of your post (or use Bold tags so I can spot it easy) and say what you like about these wonderful stories after that.

Match ends early on the morning of Sunday 5th September.

... there's a spreadsheet to make following easier... if you fancy. If not, don't worry just VOTE!!!!

I've tried to explain the play-offs here.

What on Earth is ALL of this?

Why on Tharg's Earth head are we doing this?

Any questions, just ask as ever - and have FUN!

Oh and my 'More info' links... well I don't say how much more and they get pretty wonky at times!

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Trooper McFad

Citizens are Perps who haven't been caught ... yet!

Barrington Boots

You're a dark horse, Boots.

Dark Jimbo

@jamesfeistdraws

AlexF

Funt Solo

++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Colin YNWA

Today I say, today... today is the day, today, only today... why today why cos I'm counting up in the morning so you only have today... we all only have today....

Lost that one a bit didn't I. ANYWAY to my vote, today... well there not much to say here as The Tax Dodge is fun an all but good god damnit

Traitor to his Kind

Is on a different levels and well deserves its place in the finals... will it get it though?

Colin YNWA

VOTING CLOSED

Well this one was pretty clear and straight forward. Which is very probably not a surprise. One a fun, if hard art time comedy focused piece the other a bitter, tough culmination of much that has happened in the series with strong emotional punches thoroughout. So there is little surprise to me that this one goes comfortably to:

Traitor to his Kind

Which books a place in the Finals while Tax Dodge gets a convoluted second chance.