Main Menu

Glum Affair vs Kreeler Conspiracy to his kind - Bolt-01 Cup - Play-offs - Relaun

Started by Colin YNWA, 02 September, 2021, 06:28:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

Again this one is easy - it's a straight winner goes through, loser... gets another convoluted opportunity...

The Glum Affair vs The Kreeler Conspiracy to his kind - Bolt-01 Cup - Play-offs - Relaunch 2

There's just too much going on here - where what the heck is this one????

All you need to worry about which is your favourite between:

The Glum Affair - more info

Vs

Kreeler Conspiracy - more info

Just reply in this thread naming your favourite of these two stories at the beginning of your post (or use Bold tags so I can spot it easy) and say what you like about these wonderful stories after that.

Match ends early on the morning of Sunday 5th September.

... there's a spreadsheet to make following easier... if you fancy. If not, don't worry just VOTE!!!!

I've tried to explain the play-offs here.

What on Earth is ALL of this?

Why on Tharg's Earth head are we doing this?

Any questions, just ask as ever - and have FUN!

Oh and my 'More info' links... well I don't say how much more and they get pretty wonky at times!

broodblik

First vote goes to  The Kreeler Conspiracy second vote goes to The Kreeler Conspiracy to his kind
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Trooper McFad

Citizens are Perps who haven't been caught ... yet!

Barrington Boots

Tempted as I am to vote for The Kreeler Conspiracy to his kind, which sounds like a crazy amalgamation story and would 100% be better than the (well drawn) mess that is the vanilla Kreeler Conspiracy, I'm voting for the very excellent The Glum Affair
You're a dark horse, Boots.

AlexF

Dark Jimbo

Another tricky one. I'm going to go for The Glum Affair, I think - but it was close. If The Kreeler Conspiracy didn't occupy this weird, nebulous, not-really-canon position, then the result would probably have been different!
@jamesfeistdraws

Funt Solo

++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Colin YNWA

Just today to vote to give one of these stories a place in the finals. I'll be counting up in the morning.

My vote - another tough one. The Glum Affair builds on so much and moves the story forward so well. But for me it feels a little like a story that sits well in the middle of things. Its opponent is a brash and interesting start. A relaunch that feels both respectful but bold enough to drive the story to different places and on that basis:

The Kreeler Conspiracy

Colin YNWA

VOTING CLOSED

This one was MUCH closer than the other vote finishing today. Much. The Glum Affair took an early lead and while Kreeler was nipping at its heals and never out of it seemed to be in a commanding poistion. Then Kreeler Conspiracy rallied, and started a late comeback, flipping all the momentum and pulled level leaving it all down to the very last vote, which went to...

The Kreeler Conspiracy

Booking its spot in the final and sending poor ol' Glum into a final chance saloon.