Main Menu

Zelda! Zelda!

Started by Tex Hex, 02 May, 2003, 05:36:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tex Hex

Deary me. I do feel sorry for all non-gamecube owners out there. Especially those of you with all the "It looks shite with its cartoony graphics" talk.

And Ive not even finished Metroid yet!

-Gannondorf the mighty. (hexen)

Wils

I must say I'm rather disappointed.From the subject title, I thought this was going to be a Terrahawks thread.

WoD

Hexen,
Is it worth getting a cube for Metroid and Zelda?

I've been toying with the idea for a while and just missed out on the great Argos offer that was going recently.  Still fancy one though, but need some encouragement.

WoD.

Tex Hex

Its can be anything you want it to Wils.

GOD, IM SO FED UP PRESSING CAPS-LOCK INSTEAD OF SHIFT.

I LOVED terrahawks.

Tex Hex

Hmmm. Metroid AND Zelda you say?

Metroid has split a lot of people with its style of play. There seems to be a lot of people who cant understand that its not a first person shooter, rather a first person adventure/platformer/shooter thingy. It is exactly like the old metroid games but with rediculously good graphics.

My advice would be to play Metroid first. Give the first ten-twenty minutes a blast and see how you like it.

As for Zelda...well, its zelda.

Noisybast

Well, alright then Wils. Just for you...http://www.fab1.net/t-hawks/zelda.gif">
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

Wils

Pwoar! Now *that's* a foxy chick. :)

Mk13

>Deary me. I do feel sorry for all non-gamecube owners out there.

Yeah, tell me about it. I'm so gutted I can't decide whether to drown my sorrows with a game of Halo or Vice City... :)

Tex Hex

I hope thats on the PC, Mk13. Ive got only harsh words for Xbox owners...:)

Tiplodocus

Got Metroid Prime last week and I am very impressed even though it does seem to be the world's first "text 'em up" there's that much scanning to do.

Got Zelda: Wind Waker last night and played for about an hour and it is absolutely lovely.  The animation is absoultely superb.  I even got the special edition with Ocarina of Time playable on the Gamecube - which is nice.

Now if only I could convince my wife that there is a valid reason for owning EVERY console I could enjoy HALO and GTA as well.

Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Matt

Sod that gay elf shite. Splinter Cell, The Getaway and Pro Evolution Soccer 2 will see my through this bank holiday weekend.

Tex Hex

You have my sympathies Matt...:o)

Matt

...well if you enjoy playing on a kiddies console :)

Tex Hex

Pah! Its all in the colours...

TWO kiddies consoles actually...Ill be linking my gameboy advance up when I get home! Tee-hee!

The Enigmatic Dr X

Being deeply tragic, I have just bought a PS2 todya just to play GTA and Pro Evolution Soccer. I now have all three consoles and no life. A Gamecube is well worth it for Zelda, Star Fox, Rougue Squadron, Metroid Prime and Mario. But nowt else. For everything else there's the XBox or PC.

As for justifying it to a spouse: I simply point out her monthly expenditure on clothes and shoes!
Lock up your spoons!