Main Menu

2000AD: Project Sketchbook

Started by ming, 16 November, 2013, 04:44:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ming

Yaaarrrgh!  Craven Mongrels!  You have not heard the last of Anthrax Ghoulshadow, B.A.*!

* B.A. - Bachelor of Awfulness

Colin YNWA

Proudhuff

great thread, wonderful artwork  :sick: I must get my Dreddhead sketchbook scanned...
DDT did a job on me

ming

A great contribution from a while back from Jock and a more recent one from none other than Brett Ewins!  Knowing that Brett's been through the wringer lately makes this one all the more special and it means a great deal to have been able to include him in this loony scheme of mine.  Wake gets a very special mention as without his patience this one would never have come off. Cheers, Wake! :)

CrazyFoxMachine

"Brett Ewins 2014" is a tremendously awe-inspiring thing to see on a drawing after everything that happened with him. Remarkable and amazing. To own it must be incredible!

ming

Quote from: CrazyFoxMachine on 07 July, 2014, 07:28:57 PM
"Brett Ewins 2014" is a tremendously awe-inspiring thing to see on a drawing after everything that happened with him. Remarkable and amazing. To own it must be incredible!

Absolutely spot on.  I know this wasn't easy for Brett to take on but the fact that he was able to contribute at all makes this so special and it really means a great deal to me.

Woolly

Quote from: CrazyFoxMachine on 07 July, 2014, 07:28:57 PM

Seconded. Truly warms the heart to see this, thanks for sharing Ming  :)

Really wish tharg would give Brett a one-off or a 3riller to do, with no deadline. Let him work on it when he's ready and able, and at his own speed, and print it at the best opportunity. Im sure it'd mean alot, to alot of people.

<edit> Assuming Brett wants to, of course!

ming

Just in from Clint Langley - his ink work is just amazing and Slaine has never looked better... 

Link Prime

Quote from: ming on 17 July, 2014, 11:49:18 AM
Slaine has never looked better... 

This just might be true.
Stunning stuff from Clint!

Graff Vynda K

I'm not really a Langley Fan, but that is one sweet sketch. It's got almost a Ian Miller vibe to it...and I love the way that it interacts with the shadow of the Fay Dalton, providing some cheeky definition to her lady area...!

Skullmo

That could be my favrourite sketch so far!
It's a joke. I was joking.

ming

A fantastic contribution from Dave Taylor; I really love this one.  Psi Division's Exorcist Judge Lamia from High Spirits (Prog 1640-16343).

Colin YNWA

Does anyone draw Mega City One as well as Dave Taylor?

ming

Quote from: Colin_YNWA on 02 August, 2014, 07:11:45 AM
Does anyone draw Mega City One as well as Dave Taylor?

No!  It always looks like a living, breathing place; an insane, organic place with a mind of its own.  I'd love to see a series of artists' interpretations of the Big Meg, or just their favourite aspect of it.  Maybe when Project Sketchbook is all wrapped up...

Spikes

Nice to see these posts popping up at (fairly) regular intervals, now. Some cracking pieces, and yes, its all kinds of lovely to see 'Ewins 2014', as others have said. But my..... that Langley Slaine is nice!