Main Menu

THARG’S 2020 IN REVIEW - BEST ARTIST

Started by broodblik, 03 January, 2021, 08:23:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rogue Judge

1. Colin MacNeil
2. Henry Flint
3. PJ Holden

Simon Coleby should be on my list too...as well as many others...this is too difficult (a good problem to have).

broodblik

I will give everyone until Tuesday morning to cast your vote
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

rogue69

1. Clint Langley
2. Henry Flint
3. Charlie Adlard

sintec

• Tiernen Trevallion - Fiends was absolutely stunning and a perfect fit for the story
  • Phil Winslade - Lawless is never anything less than jaw droppig
  • Simon Fraser - I wasn't a huge fan of the story but the art and the layouts were superb

broodblik