Main Menu

Sideshow Vote: I see logos I see them everywhere

Started by broodblik, 07 March, 2022, 03:05:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 07 March, 2022, 06:55:30 PM

I'm no statistician, but even if you're a judge yourself at least one of them is going to take your hand off.

Not necessarily; there are stories (invariably with Ron Smith on the art) where Dredd is seen firing two lawgivers simultaneously.

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: Richard on 07 March, 2022, 11:55:25 PM

I'm no statistician, but even if you're a judge yourself at least one of them is going to take your hand off.

Not necessarily; there are stories (invariably with Ron Smith on the art) where Dredd is seen firing two lawgivers simultaneously.

Point.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Link Prime

Quote from: Link Prime on 07 March, 2022, 03:37:45 PM
Quote from: BPP on 07 March, 2022, 01:26:29 PM
1980-87 or classic as it's called.

Because it is.

Darn tootin'

< Empties two Mk 1 Lawgivers into the air >

"Worth it" - Stump Prime.

AlexF

My instinct was to go for the chrome glory of the Golden Age but somehow after all these years its charms have started to wear off. I think I like best the Stamp logo but with a rounded red background - Stamp II in Funt Solo's list...

I do like the original Logo too, it's really kickin'

broodblik

You have the whole weekend to go Logo so choose your Logo and all Logo will be revealed on Monday
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Colin YNWA

Delayed voting on this as I find it really tricky.

I always said the Chrome logo was my favourite as that was from 'my' original era, but when you look at it, its simple not aged well.

I want to say the no fuss stamp from Prog 1234-1566 as it looks great on mechandise...

BUT when you get down to it and I buy a t-shirt with the logo on there is absolutely no denying that I love the punchy simplicity of the orginal Progs 1-85 classic logo - so that gets my vote.

broodblik

Quote from: Colin YNWA on 11 March, 2022, 08:14:44 AM
I always said the Chrome logo was my favourite as that was from 'my' original era, but when you look at it, its simple not aged well.

It will always be mine and this I believe is purely due to nostalgic value rather than logic
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Dash Decent

I love the classic logos but I'm going to vote for the Red Bubble Base - March 2001.  It's an improvement on, but not far from, the block logo we had before the dead boring one, and it's still being used even now (even though with a masthead logo added.)
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

broodblik

Voting closed

In first place:

In second place:

In third place (shared):

and