Main Menu

“Truth? You can't handle the truth!”

Started by The Legendary Shark, 18 March, 2011, 06:52:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GordonR

Quote from: Apoceclipse on 15 September, 2016, 03:11:00 AM
Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 15 September, 2016, 01:41:40 AM
Tell us about one of the ops you went on! I'm quite interested to hear how you went about everything, right down to the minutest of details.

i want to answer this like 10 different ways, and I usually do that to people's questions, as you may have noticed.

short answer is, I feel I would take too much time, suffer too much internal grief, and also open me up for personal attack. also the ops themselves were/are classified... I am not really into leaking classified information here... that is generally a no-no. so, in a way, the actual content I present is nothing new... we know this sort of thing took place a while ago, as the declassified MK ULTRA documents showed us, the thing is, for people to think it stopped... doesn't make sense. I am just saying some of the same old - just reminding people it didn't go away by itself. the reports on the subject? where did they go?

I am trying to steer this away from me, however, if you are very interested, and sincere, not looking for an angle of attack - shoot me a PM with an e-mail, and I can tell you some specifics of something that happened, when I went rogue when I found out my superiors were really into trafficking humans in the worst way, based out of the strip club (of course). thats a teaser for everybody else - I don't want to go in depth here. but, I already mentioned it earlier when some guy was talking nonsense about vague paranoia...

Were your super-secret military adventures before or after your experiences with the nationwide network of evil funeral directors who turn children into government assassins?

Proudhuff

I haven't had this much fun since we elected Thyrllseeker Mayor!  :D
DDT did a job on me

Theblazeuk

There is this series in 2000AD called Absalom, I think you might see more themes there, just like Grey Suit. Can't think who writes it at the moment, but there's a character who was raised from an early age by a sinister organisation with ties to the authorities to commit acts of violence.

Proudhuff

You'd think these writers would do some research wouldn't you?  ::)

Its a sad of fact of this board that creators are driven away by thinly veiled threats, still the good news its not by a comic fan this time... progress!
DDT did a job on me

Apoceclipse

Quote from: GordonR on 15 September, 2016, 08:15:50 AM
Quote from: Apoceclipse on 15 September, 2016, 03:11:00 AM
Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 15 September, 2016, 01:41:40 AM
Tell us about one of the ops you went on! I'm quite interested to hear how you went about everything, right down to the minutest of details.

i want to answer this like 10 different ways, and I usually do that to people's questions, as you may have noticed.

short answer is, I feel I would take too much time, suffer too much internal grief, and also open me up for personal attack. also the ops themselves were/are classified... I am not really into leaking classified information here... that is generally a no-no. so, in a way, the actual content I present is nothing new... we know this sort of thing took place a while ago, as the declassified MK ULTRA documents showed us, the thing is, for people to think it stopped... doesn't make sense. I am just saying some of the same old - just reminding people it didn't go away by itself. the reports on the subject? where did they go?

I am trying to steer this away from me, however, if you are very interested, and sincere, not looking for an angle of attack - shoot me a PM with an e-mail, and I can tell you some specifics of something that happened, when I went rogue when I found out my superiors were really into trafficking humans in the worst way, based out of the strip club (of course). thats a teaser for everybody else - I don't want to go in depth here. but, I already mentioned it earlier when some guy was talking nonsense about vague paranoia...

Were your super-secret military adventures before or after your experiences with the nationwide network of evil funeral directors who turn children into government assassins?

Are you a little kid poking a stick or what?

If you are just looking to talk shit on here, maybe send me a PM and do it in private, where can freely converse...

So, was I on intelligence ops (not military, although you may not understand the 160th being branched under the NSC) before I was a little kid? Is that what you're asking?

Obviously not asking anything, but I mean, really? It's cool, I know how to handle this sort of thing. I could really care less, you, whom obviously - I know who you are, are a joke to me.

You have read a little about me, and dont know much. Keep talking.

Apoceclipse

Quote from: Proudhuff on 15 September, 2016, 11:45:10 AM
You'd think these writers would do some research wouldn't you?  ::)

Its a sad of fact of this board that creators are driven away by thinly veiled threats, still the good news its not by a comic fan this time... progress!

Who was driven away. Its funny that this is what you deem sad, from everything that is going on... very small world for you, in the comic industry huh. If comics aren't real, nothing is? Or what... not much range it seems

Apoceclipse

Quote from: Theblazeuk on 15 September, 2016, 11:36:39 AM
There is this series in 2000AD called Absalom, I think you might see more themes there, just like Grey Suit. Can't think who writes it at the moment, but there's a character who was raised from an early age by a sinister organisation with ties to the authorities to commit acts of violence.

So you're not going to blatantly call me a liar? I'm disappointed

Theblazeuk

S'all just a joke mate, relax. Bit of an injoke really so maybe a bit harsh - and realise it's not a joke for you but there's the rub.

Apoceclipse

Quote from: Theblazeuk on 15 September, 2016, 01:54:55 PM
S'all just a joke mate, relax. Bit of an injoke really so maybe a bit harsh - and realise it's not a joke for you but there's the rub.

fair enough

Apoceclipse

Quote from: GordonR on 15 September, 2016, 08:15:50 AM

I don't have to write about fiction, like some people.

If you want real dialogue, at any time, we can converse, but with these little kiddy statements you are spewing, nothing real will come from it. Nothing good anyway. Maybe stick to what you do best(?)

Apoceclipse

Quote from: Tordelback on 15 September, 2016, 06:45:47 AM
Quote from: NapalmKev on 15 September, 2016, 06:40:43 AM
...your dubious claims!

He's not claiming anything Kev, he's telling you. And I'm afraid that attitude is what makes it hard for me to read Apoceclipse's posts in anything resembling a sympathetic manner. For all that they are interesting.

Also fair enough. I don't want sympathy at all however, not for me anyway. Mostly I want action, to organize safety for prospects

Apoceclipse

Quote from: NapalmKev on 15 September, 2016, 06:40:43 AM
"Get out of here with this childishness"

Yes, Apoceclipse; quite obviously I'm the silly one here for questioning the  validty of your dubious claims!

This is your reply? To all of that? Look at the focus. EGO.

Get past the personal bit - you are taking shots, what do you want. You wouldn't even admit it. PSH

Apoceclipse

Quote from: Hawkmumbler on 15 September, 2016, 06:56:56 AM
Have to agree, it's all way too sterile, too polished to be entirely convincing.

Sterile and Polished? Please sir - elaborate

Satanist

I'm a sophisticated sex robot, sent back in time to change the future for one lucky lady.
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

GordonR

You've mentioned the 160th Spec Ops Airborne - the so-called Night Stalkers - before, in your hard-to-follow ramblings here and elsewhere.  This is the first time you've mentioned that you were actually one of them. Which I find odd, considering the things you accuse them of being involved in, and therefore your presumed complicity in it.

Simple question: are you standing by your statement that there's a conspiracy between the US government and funeral directors to brainwash and de-sensitize children?  Because this, frankly, is the stuff of lurid fantasy. 

20-30 years earlier, and you'd be peddling satanic abuse stories instead of government conspiracy ones.  In fact, your "I was forced to eat dead human flesh!" story comes straight out the handbook of fictitious satanic abuse fantasies of the time.