Main Menu

Incident on Mayger Minor vs. Two-face Terror - Bolt-01 Cup - Group 2 Game 1

Started by Colin YNWA, 14 September, 2021, 06:25:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

Incident on Mayger Minor vs. The Two-face Terror - Bolt-01 Cup - Group 2 Game 1

So after so much faffling in the over complex qualifying we get down to the top end action as the last 16 face-off and today we have 2 games from Group 2. As ever though...

All you need to worry about which is your favourite between:

Incident on Mayger Minor - more info

Vs

Two-Faced Terror - more info

Just reply in this thread naming your favourite of these two stories at the beginning of your post (or use Bold tags so I can spot it easily) and say what you like about these wonderful stories after that.

Match ends early on the morning of Friday 17th September and the winner (I'll count up who gets the most votes basically) gets 3 points towards qualifying... huh...

... there's a spreadsheet to make following easier... if you fancy. If not, don't worry just VOTE!!!!

I've tried to explain the finals here.

What on Earth is ALL of this?

Why on Tharg's Earth head are we doing this?

Any questions, just ask as ever - and have FUN!

Oh and my 'More info' links... well I don't say how much more and they get pretty wonky at times!

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Trooper McFad

Citizens are Perps who haven't been caught ... yet!

AlexF

Barrington Boots

You're a dark horse, Boots.

Leigh S

Southstreeter

Sorry, I've been under a rock and have never even heard of Two Faced Terror, but I very much doubt it's anywhere near as magnificent as Incident on Mayger Minor.

Colin YNWA

Only one more day so get those votes in today and we'll be a counting in the morning!

As for me this one isn't even close

Incident on Mayger Minor

Colin YNWA

VOTING CLOSED

Well this one was not even close was it. Given Incident's performance in qualifying that's probably no surprise and there will be much harder ties in this group and .... well some ... esier ones for Two-Face Terror. Anyway for now the winner is

Incident on Mayger Minor