Main Menu

The Dracula Files Collection from Scream!

Started by maryanddavid, 31 March, 2015, 11:06:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maryanddavid

Woolly

QuoteMatt: What have you got coming up?

David: In the near future I have the next Comic Archive called It's Ghastly. [This is] interviews and articles with all those involved in the editorial side of Scream. Also included is a never before seen 16-page Nightcomers story, cover recreations to Scream issues 16, 17 and 18, and more! After that will be the House of Daemon, the classic from the new Eagle by Wagner, Grant and Ortiz...

Get in!
Cannot wait for these, especially House of Daemon. Heard loads about it, but never read it.

Nice interview too  :thumbsup:

Professor Bear

Quoteand I'd love at some point to do new comics featuring classic characters.

You will see to this immediately.  I COMMAND IT.

Greg M.

Quote from: Bear on 24 April, 2015, 05:43:20 PM
Quoteand I'd love at some point to do new comics featuring classic characters.

You will see to this immediately.  I COMMAND IT.

And I in turn command one of those characters to be Doomlord!

The Amstor Computer

Quote from: Woolly on 24 April, 2015, 05:15:23 PM
QuoteMatt: What have you got coming up?

David: In the near future I have the next Comic Archive called It's Ghastly. [This is] interviews and articles with all those involved in the editorial side of Scream. Also included is a never before seen 16-page Nightcomers story, cover recreations to Scream issues 16, 17 and 18, and more! After that will be the House of Daemon, the classic from the new Eagle by Wagner, Grant and Ortiz...

Get in!
Cannot wait for these, especially House of Daemon. Heard loads about it, but never read it.

Nice interview too  :thumbsup:

House of Daemon is brilliant, bonkers stuff - in a way, it almost feels like a trial run for The Thirteenth Floor, and it's got beautiful greywash art from Ortiz. Hoping to make the design and repro on this one something special - lots of late evenings ahead!

shaolin_monkey

maryanddavid

Fungus

I can't justify picking up a collected House of Daemon - the Eagles, ripe for rereading, would disown me... - but I do remember it was Ortiz at his height, for me at least. Better even than the Tower King. Then there's T B Grover. A terrific series.

Prodigal2

Great interview David on DTT.

Other classic characters?? I cannot begin to describe the fluttering in my bowels at the very thought.

Viva Hibernia.

Professor Bear

If you're just reprinting anything drawn by Ortiz, as seems to be the case, I look forward to the Fifth Horseman collection.

"You clazy man!  Tluck belong to Kowloon City Colpolation!"

Bat King

Blog
http://judgetutorsemple.wordpress.com/

Twitter
@chiropterarex

maryanddavid

I have that issue somewhere, but I'm pretty sure that issue is collected in htis

There is still a lot of Ortiz to be collected, Survival, Kid Cops, News Team, not to forget hendreds of pages of the 13th Floor! Not to sure about Thaddeus though :-\

Colin YNWA

Well I seem to have messed up my ordering of Dracula File so will be sorting that.

I don't really remember House of Daemon but all the people clamering for it, well it must be good and since it Ortiz its going to look fantastic.

Hawkmumbler

Yeah! Next volume of Thirteenth Floor please!!!!!!

And any other Ortiz material please!