Main Menu

FORUM’S FAVOURITE FESTIVE FRONT TOURNEY - 3rd place playoff 1982 VS 1992

Started by Colin YNWA, 20 December, 2020, 07:13:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrington Boots

You're a dark horse, Boots.

Tomwe

Colin YNWA

Opps losing track of days already - but being pulled back into work for a day means I've remembered its Tuesday and this one ends tomorrow so I should have done a last call call...

..so last call on this one - see ya for the result in the morning.

Bolt-01

Colin YNWA

VOTING CLOSED

After a close blistering start Columbia got off the launch pad and streaked ahead. Discovery did manage to pick up the pace towards the end but ultimately it was:

1982 -11
1992 - 8

So Mike McMahon claims a spot on the podium in the bronze medal position. We know who will fill the other spot, but in what order?

Barrington Boots

This has been just like one of them general election thingies so far where I constantly vote for the losing candidate.

It's been a lot of fun Colin, lovely to see some old covers. I know it's not quite done yet, but thanks for putting it together!
You're a dark horse, Boots.

Colin YNWA

Quote from: Barrington Boots on 23 December, 2020, 10:50:44 AM
It's been a lot of fun Colin, lovely to see some old covers. I know it's not quite done yet, but thanks for putting it together!

Oh its my pleasure - to be honest I won't to do this for a host of reasons, but primarily as a dry run for what might be an insanely ambitious tourney down the road.... few different things planned first AND we still got to finish favourite artist, favourite artist all star AND something I'm planning called favourite artists Ryder Cup... that last one might get a new name!