Main Menu

Clint Langley at designer sale UK.

Started by lisataylor, 08 October, 2006, 04:26:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lisataylor

Clint Langley will be selling his artwork in Brick lane from thusday 26th Oct to sunday 29th.

"Step into DSUK�s own version of Halloween! The October sale is going Sci-Fi, with our delicious selection of non-ghoulish designer bargains and special offers to revive your autumnal wardrobes!

Filling the foyer with his fantasy art will be established artist Clint Langley (www.clintlangley.com) displaying mythological and erotic creations, which will also be for sale. We�ll also be plying our devoted fashion hungry with complimentary Blue Nun wine for our sci-fi spectacular! They�re back to serve you their whites, reds and roses whilst you shop"

Visit www.designersales.co.uk and sign up to the mailing list for more details. I would post a pic but do not know how!

House of Usher

Who's lisa taylor? In this sort of scenario, precedent would usually suggest 'the artist's girlfriend'. Am I right?

;)
STRIKE !!!

lisataylor

No. Just someone who is on the designer clothes sale mailing list. These events are a bit of a bargain hunters secret and its not something thats ever really advertised so not many people know about them. Just thought I'd pass the info on to any londoners who liked fashion and/or Clint Langely

House of Usher

Anyway, thanks for tipping us off that this was coming up.
STRIKE !!!

Dudley

(Psst, erm, HoU, Lisa's been an irregular messageboarder longer than I have).

Art

View messages by... can help with that.

House of Usher

Yeah, but she could still have been Clint Langley's girlfriend and just keeping quiet about it.
STRIKE !!!

Concrete Block 15

Just thought I'd pass the info on to any londoners who liked fashion and/or Clint Langely

.. or complimentary Blue Nun wine, for that matter. See ya there! hic

And now that we've established that you're not going out with him anymore Lise, how 'bout dishing the dirt on old Clint and tellin' us all what he's really like, huh?
Kinky's my bet.

House of Usher

STRIKE !!!

Concrete Block 15

That's rich coming from a guy whose hero was a debauched alkie who died in the gutter (literally) at age forty.

< sulking >Humph.

ThryllSeekyr

Iwas wonderingif Clint Lanely would be releasing a his offical 'Slaine' port-folio.

Just like Simon Bisley has.

lisataylor

"Iwas wonderingif Clint Lanely would be releasing a his offical 'Slaine' port-folio.

Just like Simon Bisley has."

He did? when? where can i get hold of it?  How do you put things in ittallics by the way?

House of Usher

to activate itallics you type < > with 'i' in between; to cancel you type  with 'i' in there.

For bold it's the letter 'b'.

Anyone got any more hints?
STRIKE !!!

House of Usher

Ah, the cancel symbols didn't appear. It's < >, but with /i
STRIKE !!!

lisataylor