Main Menu

DREDDCON 6.5% PROOF IS GO!

Started by judge dreddd, 31 October, 2006, 01:04:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Large48

Is it anywhere near the other Dreddcons as there was a car park fairly near that I used to use..

Don't fancy trying to carry lots back and forth really... :-s
[size=40]Train Hard - Run Fast - Hit to Kill[/size]

COMMANDO FORCES

hag

park and ride is for people with cars.

oxford is not for people with cars.

COMMANDO FORCES

I shall park in that car park under the bus station if I can`t find one nearer. It`s more expensive than London but the Dreddcon is worth it.

judge dreddd

Wish I could afford a car, then I could moan about parking charges.

House of Usher

No Dreddcon for me. My new job starts on Friday, so I've got a night shift, followed by temping until 12.00pm, then another night shift. So My Dreddcon hours will have to be occupied with sleep instead.

And my long looked-forward-to Saturday night out back in Cardiff is cancelled too. C'est la vie.
STRIKE !!!

Pyroxian

Despite it being just round the corner from my new flat, I'm away that weekend so won't be able to attend :(

Steve

W. R. Logan

keep thinking about going but 3 1/2 hour drive for a single day and then return.
My hotel fund is taken up with the Birmingham convention at the begining of December.
Plus got to find somewhere to park for the day but I'm sure there must be some M&C spaces near by.

Misanthrope

Did you know Christ was a werewolf?

COMMANDO FORCES

It seems that all of you who are not going are hiding the truth from us who are.
Come on, just admit it, you pervs are all going to the worlds largest erotica show in London this weekend.

Misanthrope

Did you know Christ was a werewolf?

Concrete Block 15

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9iby6D1XFtFU_MAhI2jzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTA4NDgyNWN0BHNlYwNwcm9m/SIG=128smd1h8/EXP=1163701877/**http%3a//www.313merch.com/big_images/get_loose_big.jpg">

W. R. Logan

is anything happening on the Friday night? Still considering whether to go or not and if somethings happening Friday it might swing it.

Susie2shoes

Hope to see some of you there - it would be meet and catch up with you all.

judge dreddd

Hope the organisers have remembered some sticky badges so we can put our board names on.