Main Menu

Does my Art look big in this?

Started by staticgirl, 10 February, 2010, 02:33:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly

Loving that style Neil Ford

Any chance you might do a painted Slaine pic? Your style would suit it perfectly, IMO!

Emperor

Quote from: NeilFord on 01 December, 2010, 03:09:58 AMAnyway, yes, working on some new sequential stuff with a cool chap from the states and I'm doing a wee story for Vworp Vworp fanzine with a Uk writer next year - take it from there then, I would like to try and do some small press work I think.

Good news on Vworp Vworp - I enjoyed the first one and now it looks like I'll be looking forward to the second one.

Somehow I don't think finding you more small press work will be a problem, the unseemly scrapping over you might be ;)
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

CrazyFoxMachine

For some whacked-out zoned-off freaked-in glorious minds I'm acquainted with.

ghostpockets

<3 it Owen! I have a hard-on for your hatching!

NeilFord

Quote from: Woolly on 01 December, 2010, 04:35:42 PM
Loving that style Neil Ford

Any chance you might do a painted Slaine pic? Your style would suit it perfectly, IMO!

@wooly: Cheers mate, what a nice thing to say. Our celtic chum will feature in my advent calender entry, hope I don't disapoint you!

@Emperor: Cheers! I'm excited about it the Vworp Vworp story, be nice to see soeme of my work in print. RE: Smallpress - LOL! Very kind of you to say, but I'm under no illusions, I've got LOTS to learn!

Woolly

Quote from: NeilFord on 02 December, 2010, 12:07:24 PM
Our celtic chum will feature in my advent calender entry, hope I don't disapoint you!

(Rubs hands with glee!  ;))

SIP

Okay - as promised a few pages earlier....

Supergirl sitting on a cloud!

Cheers,

Simon

Emperor

Quote from: NeilFord on 02 December, 2010, 12:07:24 PM@Emperor: Cheers! I'm excited about it the Vworp Vworp story, be nice to see soeme of my work in print. RE: Smallpress - LOL! Very kind of you to say, but I'm under no illusions, I've got LOTS to learn!

Oh we all do ;)
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

staticgirl

This is what I have been doing for the last few weeks. It's for my mum. :)

and it's based on this:

Mum used to own a horse called Holly which she let a friend's kid ride in gymkhanas.

Gavin_Leahy_Block

Danbo

Some amazing stuff on here again,the powers need to make a numpty thread for folk who are a bit crap like me. Predator and the Horse are both fantastic,as are the others   :)
Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time.

SIP

Found a bit more time to work on this - wasn't happy with the harshness of the black.

So....removed all of the black except for the 'S' and her eyes - much happier with the effect which is a lot softer.

Cheers

Simon

Definitely Not Mister Pops

I have diversified into sculpture:

YOU! SHALL NOT!! PASS!!!

This has probably been my best recieved work to date. I made these at 'work'. Before I made these, people using the car-park were just giving out about the cold, once these popped up they would smile and a lot of people resolved to make their own snowmen when they got home.

The Hotel manager asked me where I found time to make them.

'Well', says I ' See ALL that snow I've been shovelling off your car park? Had to go somewhere dinnit?.'

And lo the Overlord's wrath was sated.

Looking forward to seeing the advent calender, especially Neil Ford's Slaine
You may quote me on that.

IAMTHESYSTEM

Damien Hirst is a wuss compared to your Avant garde genius!

Superb, professional pics from Simon Penter,Staticgirl and CrazyFoxMachine.
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

Definitely Not Mister Pops

Damn Hirst's name has no place on this art forum
You may quote me on that.