Main Menu

Does my Art look big in this?

Started by staticgirl, 10 February, 2010, 02:33:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyFoxMachine

Malicious - nice to see you over here - I was toying with starting a thread called "amazing 2000ad art outside of the forum" just to point people toward your images - show them the Death one - g'wan - !

SIP

Thanks so much Alex! 

Svelte she may be, impossibly thin and elongated beyond anatomical possibility she certainly is !

:D

Cpt Rhodes

Looks good and it works. Nuff said.
Quote from: Simon Penter on 07 February, 2011, 07:48:51 PM
Thanks so much Alex! 

Svelte she may be, impossibly thin and elongated beyond anatomical possibility she certainly is !

:D

Malicious

Thanks Alex, I wasn't sure the gore would be ok on the forum but I'd like to think 'if there's a chance for Bisley style flying eyeballs, then I'm gonna take it!'

Heya crazyfoxmachine! Didn't realise you were on here! Thanx for the vote of confidence man, but I don't think I quite qualify for 'Amazing' just yet! But hopefully I can work into it ;)

Heres the Judge Death Vs. Judge Anderson pic CFM mentioned; I was hoping it would turn out better to be completely honest :P

[Emp edit: Not showing up for me - here is the link.

Emp edit 2: I'm getting a 403 error on that ]
Malicious
www.malicious.com.au

Malicious

Thanx for trying to fix up the link Emp. Might have to just stick to attaching.
Malicious
www.malicious.com.au

Kowalsky (formerly JudgeGumpty)

Wowsers! Thats looking pretty nifty there Malicous :)
Never rub another mans rhubarb

CrazyFoxMachine

Poster for my new radio show on Glastonbury FM. Obviously a gaudy pastich of Deep Purple in Rock.

Malicious

Thanks guys, I was happy with Death and andersons badge but I think I let Anderson down. She's such a sultry minx!

Cfm, nice one man! Just a thought, try changing the colour of your lines and tinge your shading to suit. I've been doing this every now and then and it can really lift a piece and set a mood. :)
Malicious
www.malicious.com.au

Cpt Rhodes

Cool Pic. Can we get that online?
How goes it with WTF? I've been a bit out of touch, When is it due out. There's some amazing art coming through for it.
Quote from: CrazyFoxMachine on 09 February, 2011, 08:20:33 PM

Poster for my new radio show on Glastonbury FM. Obviously a gaudy pastich of Deep Purple in Rock.

strontium71

When I was at school I just had nits in my hair - poor Anderson!
...because I hate you.

CrazyFoxMachine

Malicious - I'm currently playing with a new way of using lineart - I will give it a go - cheers :D

Thanks a ton for your comments Mr R - When the show goes forth you'll be able to hear it on

http://www.glastonburyfm.co.uk/ - I'll be sure to tell you. Probably next week?

You can keep up to date with all the goings-on of Dr WTF on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dr-WTF/122983944441503 - it's shaping up lovely although I'm SLIGHTLY panicking about lettering.

Malicious

strontium71, I believe there is a chemical and special chemical out on the market that can help remover Judge Death's for school kids hair :) That or some BOING! and pretend its a helmet ;)

CFM No probs man, happy to lend a crit!
Malicious
www.malicious.com.au

staticgirl

I like that Malicious. Some chaps forget that Anderson isn't just a sultry minx....

Cthulouis

Quote from: CrazyFoxMachine on 10 February, 2011, 08:14:28 AM
it's shaping up lovely although I'm SLIGHTLY panicking about lettering.

So, if, theoretically speaking, someone wanted to make a few slight adjustments to one of their pages, would it be too late to do so?