Main Menu

Life Spugs because...

Started by Dog Deever, 04 March, 2009, 08:00:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bolt-01

Quote from: Tim Tailz on 02 March, 2015, 10:38:00 PM
Well she sent me a brief message tonight and said that she is scared of making the wrong choice and having to live with it. I feel so selfish and horrible because I'm terrified that she might keep it.

Tim- The only thing you should do is offer her support in whatever decision she makes. Whether she carries the pregnancy through or not is her choice.

The Legendary Shark

What Bolt said is very wise (this forum definitely needs a "Like" button). I have not experienced your situation but have unfortunately been involved in the same decision so I can say with some meagre authority that each choice bears its own consequences.
Ultimately the decisions, and most of the consequences, rest with her. All you can do is support the decision and help with the consequences as well as you can.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

ZenArcade

Tim, Bolt makes the point well. I know this must be a terrible situation for you; but the choice lies with her and no one else. Shark is right: she needs support in her decision and the fact that you care so much for her should lend towards this. Z
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

TordelBack

Of course Bolt is absolutely correct, and I'm sure Tim knows this. But that's no reason that he should feel guilty about a perfectly normal emotional reaction on his part. Go easy on yourself Tim, unconditional support is all you can contribute at the moment and what you have to do, but don't feel even more miserable just because you have these feelings. It all seems like hell at the moment because it is, but keep your head and deal with each thing as it happens rather than anticipating and pre-judging, and you'll both get through this and into a different place. Easy words to type, I know.

Taryn Tailz

You're quite right of course Bolt. I have at no point offered my opinion to her on what she should do, because I know that she is the only one who can make this decision. I know what I would have her do, but that is not for me to decide.

Thank you everyone for your kind messages. Several days without proper food and sleep is starting to take its toll on me now, so I need to try and get some rest and let events play out.

ZenArcade

Tim, it is really important that you rest. Z

Albion

Mrs Albion has been made redundant.
Her bosses are retiring and the franchise will be run from elsewhere.

On top of some major problems with her side of the family over the last couple of years this is is all we need right now.  >:(

ARSE!
Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

von Boom

Terrible news Albion. Hopefully she finds something quickly and something she likes doing.

Darren Stephens

That's piss poor Albion. Hope ahe finds alternative employment sooner rather than later.  :(
https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

ZenArcade

Sorry to hear of this Albino. Hope it resolves favourably soon. Z

SuperSurfer

Sorry to hear that Albion. Hope something comes up soon.

CrazyFoxMachine

Still no idea why this thread isn't in off-topic but uh, there's a national news story about a feller dying that's milady's uncle  :o

All quite alarming, all quite sudden, all quite horrible. Feeling very weird today.

ZenArcade

Taryn Tailz

Quote from: Tim Tailz on 01 March, 2015, 03:14:21 PM
The woman who I've loved for the last five years (since I was 19), who I have been engaged to, and who I've been through hell and back with, is now pregnant after some creep she met online got her drunk and forced himself on her.

This is probably far too much information to go on here but I figured this was better than trying to find the guy and killing him. Despair and fury make for a horrible mix.  :'(

Bit of a necropost here, but I have literally just discovered she has been in hospital for a week with what sounds like a miscarriage. If that's the case then nobody has won in this horrible situation.  :'(

The Legendary Shark

Ah hell, Tim, that's awful. I don't have the words, I just don't :(
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]