Main Menu

Life Spugs because...

Started by Dog Deever, 04 March, 2009, 08:00:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bolt-01

Can you guess who is at work today? And who got a letter from the constabulary up north for being a bit quick in a car going downhill...

mygrimmbrother

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Mikey

How much quicker was 'a bit quick?'  ;)

No personal attack here Bolt, but one of my personal bug bears is people giving off about getting speeding/parking fines when they knew they did something that may get them a fine or whatever. I'm not saying I'm beyond speeding or taking a risky park etc, just saying.

M.
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

Bolt-01

Mikey- 71 in a 60, dual carriageway, lovely road conditions and going downhill. I'm going to blame the lovely scenery for me not noticing the needle climbing out of reasonableness. Oh- no other cars either.

Still at work as well...

Buttonman

There was a cop car sitting about 15 miles outside Inverness - we got flashed 3 times before we came upon it (missus).

Mikey

Bah! Unlucky Bolt! Scenery does that to you...I've lost count of the times I've almost crashed looking at road cuttings  :-\  Mrs Mikey shouts a lot about that.

M.
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

Peter Wolf

Quote from: Mike Gloady on 29 March, 2010, 09:22:08 PM
What for, POPE?!?

Ha ha ha ha. 

That would be something !!

That would be like leaving one cesspit of corruption and degeneracy and paedophilia and joining another similar organisation.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Bolt-01

Mikey- If only I could get away with £60 and 3points from the wife :)

Nah- should have been paying more attention, hands up, its a fair cop.

COMMANDO FORCES

Quote from: Bolt-01 on 02 April, 2010, 05:05:26 PM

It's not a fair cop Bolt and you know why don't you!
If your speeding was that dangerous why didn't the police chase you down, it's just a revenue cash cow (Hello Peter).

Peter Wolf

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 02 April, 2010, 05:50:08 PM
Quote from: Bolt-01 on 02 April, 2010, 05:05:26 PM

It's not a fair cop Bolt and you know why don't you!
If your speeding was that dangerous why didn't the police chase you down, it's just a revenue cash cow (Hello Peter).

They were either asleep or on a coffee/tea break.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

House of Usher

Quote from: Bolt-01 on 02 April, 2010, 01:00:24 PM
Can you guess who is at work today? And who got a letter from the constabulary up north for being a bit quick in a car going downhill...

Ridiculous. What else are hills for?
STRIKE !!!

COMMANDO FORCES

Crap night at work, followed by the car conking out as I come off the roundabout and join the slip onto the A249.
Just had rescue on the phone, be with me in 30 mins. What a great way to start my time off  >:(

Dandontdare

I'm working today (Saturday) but I forgot to take my 5 hours lieu-time during the week. Thursday was a horrible day, and I could've finished at 12 if I'd remembered. Bah!

COMMANDO FORCES