Main Menu

2000AD Bookmarks

Started by Funt Solo, 04 April, 2006, 04:20:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Funt Solo

Having just got some lovely toothy TPBs, I was thinking it would be especially groovy to have special 2000AD bookmarks to put in 'em.

So there.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Noisybast

Yeah, I'd second that. I'm using a folded up piece of A4 at the moment. I'd prefer a nice Dredd bookmark, or somesuch.
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

Richmond Clements

I'm using one of the cards Boo Cook had at Brighton, which is pretty cool. But 2k bookmarks would be nice.

opaque

You'd have to do it as a full set (ie judges, abc warriors, cabalistics etc) to make it worth buying.

Matt Timson

Poofs!  Just leave the book open and face down- preferably on the floor, behind your chair (so that you roll over it when getting up from your desk).  Alternatively- open and face down on your desk, where it can be used to hold sandwiches that are dripping with mayo, or as a coaster for numerous cups of tea.

No, wait- that's my idiot mate that wonders why I won't lend him stuff...
Pffft...

I, Cosh

We never really die.

I, Cosh

read being the all important missing word.
We never really die.

Dog Deever

Thats:
don't need one for a comic

sorry
Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.

Dog Deever

Shit, that didn't make sense, one of my messages has vanished, oh never mind, the moment is gone.
Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.

ThryllSeekyr

Tha would be coool though. One for each character.

Floyd-the-k

bookmarks are a nice idea. Would I have to join a street team?

Satanist

...But thats why god invented bus/train/subway tickets!
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Dudley

I'd especially like a bookmark depicting the crazy ongoing adventures of Frazer Irving.

DavidXBrunt

Bookmarks damage books. Simply use your memory to remember where you were in the book. It's not hard.

Funt Solo

You might not find it hard but ... what were we talking about?
++ A-Z ++  coma ++