Main Menu

Dredd (2012)

Started by Goaty, 06 September, 2011, 11:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CraveNoir

Probably, but Albas did all the publicity shots too, except for the London reshoots.
It looks to me like it was taken in the same session as the rooftop poster & standing on flag.

CraveNoir

Albas=Alblas.

fucking no edit function.

Stan

Quote from: Michaelvk on 19 September, 2012, 09:08:00 PM
Quote from: Stan on 19 September, 2012, 08:29:16 PM
Quote from: CraveNoir on 19 September, 2012, 02:40:18 AM
If you mean the one on the video wall, it hasn't turned up anywhere else.

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7264/7583459960_a3fb0d1cd3.jpg

There must be someone from the production reading the aftershocks of this thread. Even a tea boy or something. Release the Dredd! >8O

Thanks for the highest res pic I've yet seen though.

I also wondered whether Michael's hands got camera time in the 'gear' featurette.

Didn't recognize my hands anywhere.. I had an interview shot for the extras, but I've got a sneaking suspicion they reshot the interview with my head of department, Rob Carlisle, following the aftermath of you-know-what.

That would suck arse. I have the torches and pitchforks ready if they did.

Stan

A Charles Bronson 'What if?'..

CYCLOPZ

Michaelvk

You have never felt pain until you've trodden barefoot on an upturned lego brick..

Goaty

IndigoPrime

Looks more like Judge Lopez with that 'tache.

COMMANDO FORCES

Quote from: Goaty on 20 September, 2012, 09:09:06 AM
Er... he's dead?

That doesn't stop film makers and their magic skills, remember Gladiator and Oliver Reed!

Bat King

Ollie was only dead for some of the film... And they had to re-write it as it was supposed to be him burying the statues in the sand.
Blog
http://judgetutorsemple.wordpress.com/

Twitter
@chiropterarex

Spikes

Stan

I sent Origins to a Serbian friend and that was his response. I'm not sure if it was a crit or he was just bored.

Brandon Lee is another actor who preceded the Oliver Reed problem. Though I'm not sure how much filming they had completed prior to his death.

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: Stan on 20 September, 2012, 06:13:18 PM
Brandon Lee is another actor who preceded the Oliver Reed problem. Though I'm not sure how much filming they had completed prior to his death.

Pretty sure The Crow was almost entirely done in editing rather than with digital jiggery pokery.

Cheers

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

vzzbux

IIRC some of the scenes in The Crow were filmed with a double and minimised the face shots.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Stan

My memory is fuzzy but I thought there was a grave yard scene which had Oliver Reedesque jigger pokery. I'd have to check.