General Chat > Film & TV

GoT: House of the Dragon

<< < (2/17) > >>

Richmond Clements:
I thought it was good fun, but I can see where you're coming from. I remember laughing a couple of times, but I couldn't actually tell you now what they were - apart from Smith dropping a delightful C bomb.
Talking of which, Matt Smith is just astonishing.

sheridan:

--- Quote from: Richmond Clements on 23 August, 2022, 11:10:05 AM ---I thought it was good fun, but I can see where you're coming from. I remember laughing a couple of times, but I couldn't actually tell you now what they were - apart from Smith dropping a delightful C bomb.

--- End quote ---

Matt Smith has certainly been hitting the gym.  Don't know how they manage it all, what with (sub-)editing the galaxy's greatest comic 'n' all.

The Enigmatic Dr X:

--- Quote from: sheridan on 23 August, 2022, 12:10:38 PM ---
--- Quote from: Richmond Clements on 23 August, 2022, 11:10:05 AM ---I thought it was good fun, but I can see where you're coming from. I remember laughing a couple of times, but I couldn't actually tell you now what they were - apart from Smith dropping a delightful C bomb.

--- End quote ---

Matt Smith has certainly been hitting the gym.  Don't know how they manage it all, what with (sub-)editing the galaxy's greatest comic 'n' all.

--- End quote ---

Betelguesan Tech

The Legendary Shark:

--- Quote from: Richmond Clements on 23 August, 2022, 11:10:05 AM ---
...Matt Smith is just astonishing.

--- End quote ---

I got the same perception shift watching Smith in this as I did watching Joe Pesci in Goodfellas. Guy's got chops.

Funt Solo:
SPOILER-ISH

Tis in the news: House of the Dragon: Should graphic birth scenes have a trigger warning?

It is an insanely harrowing scene of collective murder - "Don't worry, dear - I'm just having you sacrificed on the pyre of my ambitions. Try to relax."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version