Main Menu

Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Definitely Not Mister Pops

To be fair, there were some far fetched elements. Like Leo having a relationship with someone well into their 20s...
You may quote me on that.

Dandontdare

I know what you mean - Titanic is 26 years old this year and he doesn't want to be in it anymore.

As for werewolves, I want to start a werewolf-themed podcast just so I can call it Lycansubscribe.

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: Dandontdare on 15 May, 2023, 11:14:02 PMI know what you mean - Titanic is 26 years old this year and he doesn't want to be in it anymore.

As for werewolves, I want to start a werewolf-themed podcast just so I can call it Lycansubscribe.

He shoots, he scores!
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

JohnW

First day of summer!
If anyone wants me I'll be beside the tennis court, a pastel sweater knotted loosely about my shoulders, sipping dry vermouth and swapping flirtatious bons mots with the police commissioner's mistress.
Why can't everybody just, y'know, be friends and everything? ... and uh ... And love each other!

The Legendary Shark

...and then, in the evening, solve a murder or two.

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Hawkmumbler

Definitely Not Mister Pops

You may quote me on that.

paddykafka

Link to pictures on a hilarious Facebook post titled: "Carry On Up the Empire". Just superb and bravo to the original poster. Had me in stitches!

https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=570474171946701&set=a.404330421894411

Dandontdare

nah, stop messing about and come on over to the dark side.

JohnW

During the Third Crusade, Saladin made diplomatic gifts of iced fruit to Richard the Lionheart.
Consider the expense of obtaining ice in a twelfth-century Syrian summer – and this is just so you can give something nice to your mortal enemy who you hear is feeling a bit under the weather.
Salah al-Din Yusuf ibn Ayyub – that guy had class to spare.
Me, I just paid €2.95 for a punnet of strawberries and I'm complaining about it on the worldwide web.
Two-ninety-five! A single punnet!
Why can't everybody just, y'know, be friends and everything? ... and uh ... And love each other!

The Doctor Alt 8

I know. and they are harvested too early so they are bitter.

JayzusB.Christ

Did anyone actually identify as a Chip-ite?  Whizz-kids got a cool giant snake and the front cover; Chip-ites got a rubbish wannabe boxer and had to demolish the real comic to create their own inferior sub-comic.

This board is no place for bigotry, but I mean, come on, Chip-ites.  For fuck's sake.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

JohnW

You're reopening old wounds and dragging back into the open things better left undisturbed.
The forum can stand only so much controversy.

The Legendary Shark

Which was the one that used to have a "disguise" on the back cover? I remember enjoying that so much that it became the first comic I ever collected. My Mum made me sell them to some swine at Southport Market who gave me virtually nowt for them, to teach me the value of money, I think. It seems to have induced the opposite effect.

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]