Main Menu

Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: Definitely Not Mister Pops on 14 September, 2023, 10:48:31 AMI should really replace mine, it's all dhried out

Well that gave me a much-needed giggle on a day when I'm struggling through a hangover to teach classes.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Definitely Not Mister Pops

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 14 September, 2023, 11:41:50 AMThen whet it, Mr. Pops, Mr.pops, Mr Pops,
Then whet it, Mr. Pops, Mr.pops, whet it...

With what shall I whet it?
Dear Sharkie, dear Sharkie
With what shall I Whet it?
Dear Sharkie
With what?
You may quote me on that.

The Legendary Shark

With whater, Mr. Pops, Mr. Pops, Mr. Pops,
With whater, Mr. Pops, Mr. Pops, whater...

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

In what shall I fhetch it?
Dear Sharkie, dear Sharkie
In what shall I fhetch it?
Dear Sharkie
In what?

The Legendary Shark

In a bhucket, Mr. Pops, Mr. Pops, Mr. Pops,
In a bhucket, Mr. Pops, Mr. Pops, a bhucket...

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

JohnW

If Shark & Pops are going to be singing duets late into the night, might I request '(Love Lift Us) Up Where We Belong'?
Why can't everybody just, y'know, be friends and everything? ... and uh ... And love each other!

The Legendary Shark

The last time that happened we opened another portal to Hell behind the washing machine. Took me ages to get my underpants back, and by then they were all covered in sulphur.

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Proudhuff

Quote from: JohnW on 15 September, 2023, 10:26:03 AMIf Shark & Pops are going to be singing duets late into the night, might I request '(Love Lift Us) Up Where We Belong'?

You were the wind beneath my fins....
DDT did a job on me

Proudhuff

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 30 August, 2023, 06:38:51 AMNuke the place from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

Joe was right then, and will be again.
DDT did a job on me

Why can't any thread stay on topic!?

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

The Legendary Shark

Has anybody seen my camel?

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

I think it's important to acknowledge the 45th anniversary of the KISS solo albums:

JayzusB.Christ

I always thought the cat fella must have drawn the short straw when they were working out their stage personas.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

He drew an even shorter straw to end up in a band with Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley