Main Menu

Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mabs

Quote from: sauchie on 17 May, 2013, 09:43:48 PM

I can't remember seeing this anywhere else here, but I'm sure it's already been posted (probably on this thread). George Takei's hilarious response to an odd campaign against gay marriage in the US:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/george-takei-responds-to-traditional-marriage-fans

Ha ha! "where did you find this Vulcan?"  :lol:

George is the ultimate definition of a legend.
My Blog: http://nexuswookie.wordpress.com/

My Twitter @nexuswookie

Hawkmumbler

That is the best thing i've seen all May. Honestly, someone knight Takei already.

Modern Panther

Just to be clear, shouting "go back to your own country" at someone in the street - not okay.

Having it as an actual policy of your political party - that's fine.  And if you call it racist, you're a fascist.

Frank

Quote from: Temponaut on 18 May, 2013, 09:19:18 AM
Just to be clear, shouting "go back to your own country" at someone in the street - not okay. Having it as an actual policy of your political party - that's fine.  And if you call it racist, you're a fascist.

Aye, that was genius bit of inversion; I'm not sure Nigel understood the irony.

Frank

Quote from: JOE SOAP on 18 May, 2013, 12:53:12 AM
The (Dredd) sequel is here :

I'm replying here because I don't want to feed or derail the [spoiler]Dredd[/spoiler] film thread. I can see what you mean; biker in black leathers displays reckless disregard for social niceties (especially the placement of furniture) and an unnecessarily harsh attitude to minor traffic violations - that's the start of the 2012 film. He even tracks down one of his victims to an eaterie.

Hawkmumbler

But ROTOR is AWFUL! :lol:

Trout

Now the thread nuking has begun, let's kill the Political Thread!

Then the big one: the Dredd film thread must dieeeeeee!  :lol:

Bubba Zebill

So sick today I can hardly draw breath...but I'm drawing.
Judge Dredd : The Dark (Gamebook)
http://tinmangames.com.au/blog/?p=3105

Spikes

Quote from: Trout on 18 May, 2013, 06:09:54 PM

Its already been pencilled in for when Goaty has another week's break from the forum.
This wont affect the forthcoming Dredd sequel. That film will, obviously, get its own thread.

Hawkmumbler

Following the closure of the womens underwear thread, I feel the whole forum must die.

darnmarr

Has died: damn the puritans to the seventh circle of hell. Utterly depressing.

EDIT: Bubba Zebill, sick-but-drawing: uplifting. Go Bubba!

JOE SOAP

Quote from: sauchie on 18 May, 2013, 02:45:59 PM
Quote from: JOE SOAP on 18 May, 2013, 12:53:12 AM
The (Dredd) sequel is here :

I'm replying here because I don't want to feed or derail the [spoiler]Dredd[/spoiler] film thread. I can see what you mean; biker in black leathers displays reckless disregard for social niceties (especially the placement of furniture) and an unnecessarily harsh attitude to minor traffic violations - that's the start of the 2012 film. He even tracks down one of his victims to an eaterie.

His commission is even printed on his bike in case he forgets:

The break-dancing prototype is the best.

Proudhuff

grumpy killjoy Mr Negative just wanted his name taken off his GREATEST creation eva! Its just like when he wrote that first Dredd film all over again.
DDT did a job on me

JayzusB.Christ

Now the thread nuking has begun, let's kill the Political Thread!

:(

The Political Thread can't die.  Its role is to act as a sort of ideological concentration camp, containing people's more obnoxious, offensive and downright different-from-mine opinions, to stop them sullying other perfectly good threads.  You know, a nice sort of concentration camp.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

darnmarr

I dont like censorship.