Main Menu

Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Proudhuff

Quote from: IndigoPrime on 21 May, 2013, 01:04:50 PM
To those who've been complaining:

The original 'ware' thread was an embarrassment on a forum that, remember, is NOT on a fan site but THE PUBLISHER'S own website. It was started as an off-hand joke, but just ended up being a thread that effectively said "you are not welcome" to a large number of people. It was closed because it was deemed entirely inappropriate for the forum.

The second thread was locked because people with a bug up their arse immediately—and despite repeated warnings—decided to troll. There have subsequently been several other threads and a number of posts that are nothing more than intentionally trying to piss off the team behind this site. Such things are childish, unnecessary and a waste of everyone's time.

If anyone here is desperate to see scantily clad women, there are countless places elsewhere for that online. We don't need nor want a thread like that here. Also, describing this as censorship is hyperbole. This is a publisher's forum primarily designed for discussion about a publisher's comics. That this forum has as much off-topic stuff as it does shows how hugely flexible Rebellion has been over the years. I've moderated forums since the late 1990s for many publications/publishers and this is by far the most open of them. That people get pissed off because there are some rules rather than none is just astonishing and really quite depressing.

Should people decide they can no longer post here, because it's not an entirely open free-for-all, that's their choice. There have in recent months been repeated warnings peppered throughout this forum regarding topics and conduct, and it's hardly surprising that the moderation team's now taking a firmer stance, given that people continually poke and poke and poke when decisions have been made.

So that's one for Bourbons, next Jammy dodgers Vs lemon creams
DDT did a job on me

Goaty

Jammy Dodgers win every time!

COMMANDO FORCES

Anything been happening lately?

Hawkmumbler

No love for the Custard Cream?

Minkyboy

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 21 May, 2013, 03:01:26 PM
Anything been happening lately?

watching the game, havin a bud
Fiddling while Rome burns

"is being made a brain in a jar a lot more comen than I think it is." - Cyberleader2000

Proudhuff

not watching game buds...

thanks to Mr killjoy
DDT did a job on me

Spikes

Frank

Tiplodocus

I feel chastened.

(and rightly so).
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

von Boom

Colour film of London in 1927. Pretty amazing really.

http://vimeo.com/7638752#

Hawkmumbler

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Bubba Zebill

Judge Dredd : The Dark (Gamebook)
http://tinmangames.com.au/blog/?p=3105

Goaty

Some people moans about this scene, don't see anything wrong with it?