Main Menu

Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubba Zebill

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 31 May, 2013, 07:45:52 PM

And it is, you know. After HHGTTG the Hubble Constant was calculated and the answer, astonishingly, is 42.
Wise was Mr Adams.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=1041805
Judge Dredd : The Dark (Gamebook)
http://tinmangames.com.au/blog/?p=3105

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: Skullmo on 31 May, 2013, 08:07:13 PM
Did anyone buy Zenith yet?

A mate of my mate said he's got 2 copies already, we are going down the park to look at them.

You make them sound like some tattered jazz mags you found under a hedge.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Goaty

Starstuck as at holy land of Rhys Ifans!

Skullmo

Anyone got the time?
It's a joke. I was joking.

Definitely Not Mister Pops

This is how they make hair look all glamourous on them shampoo ads:

Some people will tell you it's done with fans, but that's exactly what the Green Ninja wants you to think.
You may quote me on that.

Colin YNWA

Well at least we know why ninjas in fictional work have become so pants. Too much time working in Pantene, not enough time working with shuriken.

JayzusB.Christ

Another one for Viz's Up the Arse Corner there.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Frank

TEENAGE GIRL SUES AIRLINE OVER MASTURBATING MALE PASSENGER

The US news network's outrage over the idea that women in the public arena should be considered free game for the sexual entertainment of male masturbators is undermined by the fact that the video in that link is presented by a female news anchor who looks like Stripper Barbie and is dressed like a cocktail waitress.

TordelBack

Even Stripper Barbie would have the right not to be sexually assaulted or exploited.   Plus, as I understand it, she only works here to pay her tuition. 

Skullmo

Quote from: sauchie on 01 June, 2013, 10:35:12 AM

TEENAGE GIRL SUES AIRLINE OVER MASTURBATING MALE PASSENGER

The US news network's outrage over the idea that women in the public arena should be considered free game for the sexual entertainment of male masturbators is undermined by the fact that the video in that link is presented by a female news anchor who looks like Stripper Barbie and is dressed like a cocktail waitress.

What a wanker!
It's a joke. I was joking.

The Doctor Alt 8

AAAaaggghhhh my drama is bloody terrible..

Help me! I'm trapped in a god awful play

Frank

Spikes

Quote from: Goaty on 31 May, 2013, 11:52:13 PM

Starstuck as at holy land of Rhys Ifans!

Mr Goaty, i hope thats your finger, and not Mr Ifans getting carried away with all the excitement...

Hawkmumbler

Goaty